North Korea 'may be close to nuclear test' warns Seoul

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
North Korea 'may be close to nuclear test' warns Seoul
Seoul (AFP) - North Korea could well be preparing to carry out a fourth nuclear test, South Korea said Tuesday, citing increased activity at its main test site just days ahead of a visit to Seoul by US President Barack Obama."Our military is currently detecting a lot of activity in and around the Punggye-ri nuclear test site," defence ministry spokesman Kim Min-Seok told a press briefing.Kim stressed that North Korea's nuclear weapons programme was at a stage where it could conduct a test "at any moment" once the order was given by the leadership in Pyongyang

Everytime there are major distractions in other parts of the world, they seem to seek to bring the attention back to themselves, or that is my observation.

Another international crisis! And we all know what that means!
It means it's time for Obama to go on another golf outing!

Everytime there are major distractions in other parts of the world, they seem to seek to bring the attention back to themselves, or that is my observation.

You are correct. The Midget Commie is a major league attention whore.

The world's been focused on Russia for the last few weeks, so that means Little Kim has to wag his 2 inch dinger around to remind people that he's still around.

Urges? Not warn? This gentler, softer rhetoric is so bad , I think it would be better to not just say anything at all. At least silence can be heard as troubling.

Seems Obama is going to South Korea on the 25th and 26th. Let's see if he remarks on it while there.

Forum List

Back