North Korea fires another missile

MarkDuffy

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2015
San Diego, CA
upload_2017-11-28_10-36-10-png.163190

Only breaking news so far. Details coming

North Korea fires ballistic missile, says South Korean news agency
  • North Korea fired a ballistic missile on Tuesday, according to a South Korean news agency.
  • South Korea and the United States are analyzing the details of the launch.
  • The missile was reportedly fired from South Pyongan Province early Wednesday local time.

• North Korea fired a ballistic missile on Tuesday, according to a South Korean news agency.
  • The missile was reportedly fired from South Pyongan Province early Wednesday local time.

That is alright because China and Russia will deal with it...

( yes, sarcasm )

( yes, sarcasm )

You act like they don’t have an interest in what NK does . They border NK! We are on the other side of the world .

( yes, sarcasm )

You act like they don’t have an interest in what NK does . They border NK! We are on the other side of the world .

So what have they done to curb Borth Korea nonsense?

Not a damn thing seeing North Korea is their puppet state.

You can post all the news articles about Russia and China saying shit but the reality is they do very little to curb North Korea and it nonsense!

South Korean news agency Yonhap reported that the missile flew eastward.

It is not clear how far it went or whether it flew over Japan as other missiles did earlier this year.

The missile was launched from Pyongsong in South Pyongan Province, according to a statement from South Korean armed forces chiefs.

N Korea 'fires new ballistic missile'

It is not clear how far it went or whether it flew over Japan as other missiles did earlier this year.

The missile was launched from Pyongsong in South Pyongan Province, according to a statement from South Korean armed forces chiefs.

Question: If it takes 16 hours for them to figure out a ballistic missile was fired and they're still not sure where it went, can someone please explain to me how we're going to stop said ballistic missiles with our THAAD system in the case of an attack?
Will we be scratching our heads into the next day trying to figure out where it went?
I suppose when it lands on a major city, someone will text us.

You should have put this in Breaking News. Thanks, though.

Question: If it takes 16 hours for them to figure out a ballistic missile was fired and they're still not sure where it went, can someone please explain to me how we're going to stop said ballistic missiles with our THAAD system in the case of an attack?
Will we be scratching our heads into the next day trying to figure out where it went?
The missile is still in the air. The 16 hours was a report that they might be getting ready to fire one.

You should have put this in Breaking News. Thanks, though.
Probably true, but then it will end up here anyway LOL

The missile is still in the air. The 16 hours was a report that they might be getting ready to fire one.
They can't figure out where it's going, based on its trajectory? Headed east is the best they can do?
I'm not feeling reassured.

China needs to smack the fat kid around a little bit.

We should have considered a preemptive strike when they had that underground collapse and lost 200 scientists working on the nukes.

Their military is fucking garbage. The soldier who escaped was riddled with parasites.

They can't figure out where it's going, based on its trajectory? Headed east is the best they can do?

No, no, no.... "It is not clear where the missile flew" means that South Korea has not yet told us the exact trajectory. Of course they know the trajectory and are tracking the missile's position and velocity.

No, no, no.... "It is not clear where the missile flew" means that South Korea has not yet told us the exact trajectory. Of course they know the trajectory and are tracking the missile's position and velocity.
Now THAT is a little more reassuring. Thanks.
I do fear that one of these days their test missile is going to land on a ship, and then there is going to be all hell to pay.

North Korean missile lands in waters off Japan’s coast: Japanese PM
  • North Korea fires a ballistic missile, according to a South Korean news agency.
  • Bloomberg reported that the missile crashed into the sea.
"A missile was launched from North Korea which appears to have landed within Japan's exclusive economic zone," the Japanese prime minister's office tweeted. "As soon as new information comes in, we will let you know."

North Korean missile lands in waters off Japan’s coast: Japanese PM

( yes, sarcasm )

You can post all the news articles about Russia and China saying shit but the reality is they do very little to curb North Korea and it nonsense!

Voting WITH the US sanctions . Closing off the bridge tween NK and China. Cutting back energy and trade .

Don’t fall for the warmongering machine .

Now THAT is a little more reassuring. Thanks.
I do fear that one of these days their test missile is going to land on a ship, and then there is going to be all hell to pay.

Japan is on high alert. If it is even suspected that one of the missiles may land in japan (intentionally or otherwise), they will attempt to shoot it down.

( yes, sarcasm )

Voting WITH the US sanctions . Closing off the bridge tween NK and China. Cutting back energy and trade .

Don’t fall for the warmongering machine .

All for show.

The fact is Russia and China allow soft money to trickle in, and they could overthrow the dictator at anytime and they do not!

Forum List

Back