No…Really: This Is True. Really.

What appears normal, rational, sensible to Liberals, is immediately recognizable to well adjusted folks as insane, and politically abhorrent.

1.”Schools ban term ‘best friend’ to prevent other children feeling left out

2. Say goodbye to your best friends, the term is not allowed in some places any more because it lacks inclusivity.

[Remember, to Liberals, ‘inclusivity’ does not apply to whites, Christians, or conservatives.]

3. Dr Barbara Greenberg told CBS New York: ‘There has been a movement in some American schools and European schools to ban the phrase “best friend”. The idea of banning the phrase “best friends is a very intriguing social experiment.

[Finally….an admission that schools are no longer about education, but focus on their real mission- social engineering]

4. Only last month, parenting expert [expert...one of those terms Liberals love] Liz Fraser appeared on Good Morning Britain and reinforced the idea. She said:

‘It immediately [separates] this friend out as being different from all other friends, which immediately sets you into a mini group.

‘Some children don’t have a best friend, I didn’t have a best friend, if I did have a best friend I think it’s because no one wanted to be friends with us.’”
Schools ban term 'best friend' to prevent children feeling left out | Metro News

Did you get that?
"...I didn’t have a best friend,..."

Gee....I wonder why.

Liberals.....the adults who never got over having that 'kick me' sign stuck on 'em in high school.

"Liberals" aren't doing that you idiot.

Correct. it's "progressives".

Progressives aren't doing it either.

Leftwing loonies at work:

Schools ban term ‘best friend’ to prevent other children feeling left out”

And, of course, this is prima facie evidence for the decision to never let Liberals near any font of power.....and certainly not anywhere they can influence children or the simple minded.

a.For Liberalism, feeling passes for knowing…..if the intention is good, the results don’t matter.

b. Whatever they dream up, must apply to everyone. It is the collective over individualism. And to accomplish their plan, coercion in every phase is necessary.

c. The Left has only two modes, both based on coercion: what they do not want to ban, they want to make mandatory.

.”Schools ban term ‘best friend’ to prevent other children feeling left out”

Conservatives don’t endorse the banning of any words….the Fascists….er, Liberals are all about banning….

But, the best of intentions…..results don’t matter.

Like this….
A visual depiction of those good intentions:

Democrat ‘equality’…everyone deserves a balcony

construction-8.jpg

Forum List

Back