Non Muslim SC kid shoots up school! Nothing to see here...

A mentally ill kid kills his dad, goes to a school, shoots 1 kid in the leg, another in the foot, and a teacher in the shoulder...while a Muslim who hates this country / Americans killed how many?

What's your point in this failed comparison?

Turns out, the mall shooter wasn't an American Citizen. Yet he voted in three US Elections. He's a big Clinton/ISIS supporter. Go figure?

A mentally ill kid kills his dad, goes to a school, shoots 1 kid in the leg, another in the foot, and a teacher in the shoulder...while a Muslim who hates this country / Americans killed how many?

They are both nuts ! That's my point . But we only care about one .

Yet another liberal shooter.....

What exactly makes them a "liberal shooter"?

Righties are insane . They can bend anything into "liberals did it".

A young gun wielding white kid in South Carolina kills his dad and shoots up an elementary school? That's got hillbilly written all over it!

Any of ya Bros riotin' and lootin' over this...I mean seems any killing is a reason ta go gets a flat screen for free!

Nothing in the news said they were liberal, nothing to indicate it at all. How EXACTLY do you know they are a liberal? And saying it's because they like to shoot people doesn't count, because conservatives have done the same thing before as well.
No, sorry. Conservatives respect the right to innocent human life. If they murder, they CANNOT be Conservative.

Yet another liberal shooter.....

What exactly makes them a "liberal shooter"?

Righties are insane . They can bend anything into "liberals did it".

A young gun wielding white kid in South Carolina kills his dad and shoots up an elementary school? That's got hillbilly written all over it!
Your an idiot.

You apparently don't know anyone from SC.

Hillbilly. Fucking hilarious.

Have your parents ever let you out of the basement?

They are both nuts ! That's my point . But we only care about one .
You were making a point?

I observe many people making points here, daily. Most go right over your head, after you rant about something they never said.

This is why Barry called a terrorist attack a case of 'workplace violence', why he refuses to call Islamic Extremists' Islamic Extremists...because libs can't even tell the difference between mental illness and terrorism.

You have to wonder what is wrong with a child to make him kill his own father and then go to school and start shooting people.

Again...'mental illness'. 'Nuff said.

His family said he has had mental problems. Who knows what was going through his head.

Forum List

Back