Nobody is above the law...

• Banned
"Democrats" never actually informed us Americans (we, the people that make up the democratic base) when they gave sanctuary to illegal aliens. They did it slowly and under the radar. Without our knowledge or consent. Which isn't very democratic in any sense. And seems very unconstitutional and illegal. It's amazing they got away with what seems the biggest scam in American history.

• Banned
My great grand parents followed immigration laws. I know plenty of people that immigrated legally from Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, East Germany...They were NEVER given this special treatment illegal aliens from Latin America are. So what makes Latinos so special they get sanctuary from laws everyone else had to follow?

They did it slowly and under the radar. Without our knowledge or consent.
Finding out about elections is not hard or kept a secret

But discovering the depths those Democrats went to in order to win those elections, is one of the best-kept secrets in the the country. Especially how they continually claim "There is no election fraud."

Last edited:
They could arrest and prosecute over 2 million people with fake i.d's RIGHT NOW.......

Want the liberal heads to EXPLODE..............Go after the millions of people there.........

And they say they can't vote...............LOL

Not to mention the burden those illegals are putting the Social Security system, welfare, and the American taxpayers.

This is bullshit. President Trump has every right to stop all illegal immigration into this country, by any means necessary.

Granting limited amnesty can create a moral hazard and serve to invite thousands more to enter illegally, expecting one day to get their own DACA or other sort of amnesty. That would be an unjust consequence of a national act of mercy

They could arrest and prosecute over 2 million people with fake i.d's RIGHT NOW.......

Want the liberal heads to EXPLODE..............Go after the millions of people there.........

And they say they can't vote...............LOL

Not to mention the burden those illegals are putting the Social Security system, welfare, and the American taxpayers.

This is bullshit. President Trump has every right to stop all illegal immigration into this country, by any means necessary.
The Establishment knows this................They know about the False I.D.s ..........After the Reagan Law the country just set up Fake I.D. networks all over the country.........

Kill that.........then the Law Reagan passed would screw them.............

Ronald Regan gave limited amnesty back in the 80s. To say it didn't work is an understatement.

They did it slowly and under the radar. Without our knowledge or consent.
Finding out about elections is not hard or kept a secret

But discovering the depths those Democrats went to in order to win those elections, is one of the best-kept secrets in the the country. Especially how they continually claim "There is no election fraud."
Entering the retard zone

Ronald Regan gave limited amnesty back in the 80s. To say it didn't work is an understatement.
It didn't work because they went around the laws............Set up Fake I.D. networks...........In order to work here the illegals had to have a SSN.......or IT I.D...............So they just set up Forgery Ops all over the country......

Of course that could end by E-Verify of all workers in the U.S...........those not doing so....employers.....fined for hiring illegals......

But with Fake Id.s ........all they have to say is that they had the proper paperwork.......

The Establishment doesn't want this problem fixed...........Until the Career Politicians are thrown out..........IT WILL NOT GET FIXED.

Yeah we're a destitute, primitive backwater country now
When I see homeless poor Americans living on the streets and we are supposed help poor Mexicans and give them sanctuary from fair and ethical immigration laws and screw or own poor and needy...we are screwed!

It's sad really. I have seen the growth of the American homeless. Camping in the streets dispossessed Americans tied to growth, incidentally to the sanctuary cities. So when democrats say this is about humanitarianism, it isn't. It's just about cheap exploitism.

Forum List

Back