Nobody died in Watergate, and we evicted that Pres..

Typical idiot blaming Bush for Obamination's criminal activity.:cuckoo:

Oh, your fucked up mind is going to claim:

Fast & Furious started under Bush....uh wrong, different program that didn't ignore where the guns went south of the border.

Top Secret leaks....uh, I don't recall Bush's people leaking TS info about Iran, Israel, etc.

Libya....Bush didn't remove Qaddafi from power and create a terrorist haven, dumbfuck....that was the black messiah that did that bullshit.

Solyndra....uh, Bush's people withheld funding because the loans were too risky, his people actually obeyed the law unlike Obamination's people.

So dumbfuck, tell us how Bush caused Obamination to break the law....and tell us how Bush got the Ambassador killed too, I'm sure you have that bullshit story too.

Obamination has done 10x worse things than tricky Dick.

Fast and Furious was criminal activity on an international level and an international incident.

The Top Secret leaks to left-wing media outlets is high treason against this country.

The Libyagate is a cover up and proof of incompetance, even criminal activity contibuting to the deaths of 4 Americans.

Solyndra is a cover up and criminal activity stealing taxpayer money then funneling it to Obamination's friends and political supporters lining their pockets in a recession.

Jesus Christ GoneToDerp, why didn't this stuff matter during the last administration?

Last edited:
Ho-Hum another bullshit "Nobody died in Watergate" sob story huh?

Nixon had to resigned because both parties were in favor of impeaching his crooked ass.

Curious.....

Putting aside the other comments in this thread...

You have absolutly no issue with a President and his appointees not only lying to the country, the congress and the world....but lying about something that makes our freedom of speech as the blame as opposed to what really was the blame?

In other words...you have no issue with the President allowing freedom of speech to take the blame for something it was not the cause of?

Nixon did not resign just because he lied.

I simple don't see how anyone but a partisan could believe that this president is blaming our right of free speech for the violence.

"I know there are some who ask why we don't just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so. Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views – even views that we disagree with."

President Obama UN Speech.

Perhaps he wasn't telling the truth of what they knew to the public/media because that's what they wanted the terrorist to believe?

The joke about Watergate is that spying on another political group back then was so-called "bad" but today it is common practice by the liberals always throwing around Watergate against the GOP.

Liberals are just lying, hypocritcal pieces of shit.

Fast and Furious was criminal activity on an international level and an international incident.

The Top Secret leaks to left-wing media outlets is high treason against this country.

The Libyagate is a cover up and proof of incompetance, even criminal activity contibuting to the deaths of 4 Americans.

Solyndra is a cover up and criminal activity stealing taxpayer money then funneling it to Obamination's friends and political supporters lining their pockets in a recession.

It's past time for this country to have a serious conversation about impeaching Obama. We have NEVER allowed the kind of malfeasance from a president that Obama has committed almost daily.

Fast & Furious started under Bush....uh wrong, different program that didn't ignore where the guns went south of the border.

Top Secret leaks....uh, I don't recall Bush's people leaking TS info about Iran, Israel, etc.

Libya....Bush didn't remove Qaddafi from power and create a terrorist haven, dumbfuck....that was the black messiah that did that bullshit.

Solyndra....uh, Bush's people withheld funding because the loans were too risky, his people actually obeyed the law unlike Obamination's people.

So dumbfuck, tell us how Bush causd Obamination to break the law....and tell us how Bush got the Ambassador killed too, I'm sure you have that bullshit story too.

Jesus Christ GoneToDerp, why didn't this stuff matter during the last administration?

I didn't blame him for anything, I blamed you for taking offense to things that probably didn't bother you as much last decade.

Try being smarter, you'll get that promotion from janitor to custodial engineer. :thup:

Bush didn't break any laws....despite what the voices in your head tell you. :eusa_whistle:

So dumbfuck, tell us how Bush causd Obamination to break the law....and tell us how Bush got the Ambassador killed too, I'm sure you have that bullshit story too.

I didn't blame him for anything, I blamed you for taking offense to things that probably didn't bother you as much last decade.

Try being smarter, you'll get that promotion from janitor to custodial engineer. :thup:

Bush didn't break any laws....despite what the voices in your head tell you. :eusa_whistle:

Arms smuggling south of the border happened during W's administration, intel leaks occurred during W's administration, Iraq was a failed attempt at nation building that turned into a terrorist haven during W's administration.

Are you trying to be funny, or are you really this stupid?

Yep, the fucking idiot went to old bullshit about Bush. :badgrin:

You're pathetic and a waste of oxygen....get off my radar you piece of shit.

Arms smuggling south of the border happened during W's administration, intel leaks occurred during W's administration, Iraq was a failed attempt at nation building that turned into a terrorist haven during W's administration.

The idiot right try to say EVERYTHING is worse than watergate. I anticipate one of these days we'll see a story that Malia didn't berush her teeth and Obama failed to report it, and that too will be said to be worse than Watergate. But let's just examine the two situations -

In 1972, several men, employed by the committeee to reelect President Richard Nixon, broke into the offices of the Democrat Party to steal documents and plant listening devices. The staff of the President, right up to his Chief of Staff were directly involved int he crime, and the President himself was believed to be involved at least after the fact in a coverup of the crime - belief supported by a 12 minute gap in one of the tapes of conversations that took place in the Oval Office. Facing impeachment for participation in the coverup, Nixon was permitted to resign, and then was pardoned by his successor, Gerold Ford (anyone want to go into WHY Gerold Ford was his successor?).

Flash forward to 2012. A group of terrorist militants, believed to be at least sympathetic to, if not affiliated with, Al Qaeda took advantage of a protest in front of the US Embassy in Benghazi, stormed the place and killed four men, including the US Ambassador. The President launched an investigation into the incident, seeking to bring the perpetrators to justice, and as information has been uncovered, the official position on the attack has altered.

Yeah, that is WAY worse than Watergate. Riiiiight.

By the way, back in 1980, another US President had an operation running in the basement of the White House, facilitating arms sales to one group of terrorists in order to provide funding to another group of terrorists. Yup, right IN the White House. But of course, that President - and his Vice President who had been the director of the Central Intelligence Agency - knew nothing about this operation OR the massive coverup that ensued which included the shreadding of documents. The Marine Officer who ran that illegal operation is now viewed by the right as some kind of hero, and works as a contributor for FOX News. Irony is a funny thing, isn't it?

Yep, the fucking idiot went to old bullshit about Bush. :badgrin:

You're pathetic and a waste of oxygen....get off my radar you piece of shit.

I know, people like you can't admit when they're wrong.

Way to be a little pussy. :lol:

this is the message that has to be made clear to people, democrats dont like or break the rules because
1) they always feel they are telling the truth and to some extent they are, when obama told you he was going to transform america he wasnt lying, he really did

2) rules dont apply to democrats they dont believe in them.

You stupid pile of shit....the FBI hasn't investigated shit in Libya because Obamination won't let them expose his mistakes. That is called a cover up, dumbfuck.

Libya not only exposed Obamination and his people are idiots not being ready for a 9-11 attack on (drumroll) 9-11, it shows he and his people have gone out of their way to downplay the terrorist threats out there which is slowly getting us right back to the danger levels of the original 9-11 that was also helped by inaction by another Democrap idiot, Bill Clinton....ever heard of him?

So shut the fuck up, idiot. Claiming spying on some political group is worse than getting a US Embassy and staff overrun is beyond the realm of stupid, especially when I gurantee Democraps spy on Republicans 10x more than any Watergate tapes.

The idiot right try to say EVERYTHING is worse than watergate. I anticipate one of these days we'll see a story that Malia didn't berush her teeth and Obama failed to report it, and that too will be said to be worse than Watergate. But let's just examine the two situations -

In 1972, several men, employed by the committeee to reelect President Richard Nixon, broke into the offices of the Democrat Party to steal documents and plant listening devices. The staff of the President, right up to his Chief of Staff were directly involved int he crime, and the President himself was believed to be involved at least after the fact in a coverup of the crime - belief supported by a 12 minute gap in one of the tapes of conversations that took place in the Oval Office. Facing impeachment for participation in the coverup, Nixon was permitted to resign, and then was pardoned by his successor, Gerold Ford (anyone want to go into WHY Gerold Ford was his successor?).

Flash forward to 2012. A group of terrorist militants, believed to be at least sympathetic to, if not affiliated with, Al Qaeda took advantage of a protest in front of the US Embassy in Benghazi, stormed the place and killed four men, including the US Ambassador. The President launched an investigation into the incident, seeking to bring the perpetrators to justice, and as information has been uncovered, the official position on the attack has altered.

Yeah, that is WAY worse than Watergate. Riiiiight.

By the way, back in 1980, another US President had an operation running in the basement of the White House, facilitating arms sales to one group of terrorists in order to provide funding to another group of terrorists. Yup, right IN the White House. But of course, that President - and his Vice President who had been the director of the Central Intelligence Agency - knew nothing about this operation OR the massive coverup that ensued which included the shreadding of documents. The Marine Officer who ran that illegal operation is now viewed by the right as some kind of hero, and works as a contributor for FOX News. Irony is a funny thing, isn't it?

Last edited:
Calling you names that fit is just telling the truth, another foreign concept to idiots like you.

You see, I don't like you and I will tell you that I don't like you. The only thing I have in common with you idiots on the left is that you are living in my country....a country I've defended unlike you.

You're not my equal and I don't consider you legit Americans. I could see you the backwoods of Nepal and I would blow you off, I don't give a shit you were born in the USA....you are not like me.

^ Full-retard.

It never takes long.

What do you expect for someone who starts his rebuttal like Dan Ackroyd and Jane Curtain........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Calling you names that fit is just telling the truth, another foreign concpet to idiots like you.

You see, I don't like you and I will tell you that I don't like you. The only thing I have in common with you idiots on the left is that you are living in my country....a country I've defended unlike you.

You're not my equal and I don't consider you legit Americans. I could run into in Rome and I would blow you off, I don't give a shit you were born in the USA....you are not like me.

^ Full-retard.

It never takes long.

What do you expect for someone who starts his rebuttal like Dan Ackroyd and Jane Curtain........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

But you always forget, nobody gives a shit about what you think. So much so that I don't even give a shit if you don't give a shit about what I think.

Yet.....all you do is following me around this board like a little puppy. :eusa_whistle:

I really don't give a shit if you don't listen to my advice, you will burn in hell in the end.:clap2:

Calling you names that fit is just telling the truth, another foreign concpet to idiots like you.

You're not my equal and I don't consider you legit Americans. I could run into in Rome and I would blow you off, I don't give a shit you were born in the USA....you are not like me.

Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube

But you always forget, nobody gives a shit about what you think. So much so that I don't even give a shit if you don't give a shit about what I think.

"Richard Nixon was forced out of office because he lied and because he covered some stuff up, I'm going to be blunt and tell you this -- nobody died in Watergate.

We have some people who are dead because of this, and there are some questions to be answered, and Americans ought to demand answers."

GOP 12: Huckabee: Benghazi could be worse than Watergate

He resigned....he did a Palin before it was cool to do a Palin.

Calling you names that fit is just telling the truth, another foreign concept to idiots like you.

You're not my equal and I don't consider you legit Americans. I could see you the backwoods of Nepal and I would blow you off, I don't give a shit you were born in the USA....you are not like me.

^ Full-retard.

It never takes long.

Well you got one thing correct. I am not like you. You are merely a disembodied voice in my head. And with your rambling lunictic style you come across like that evil villan with the high pitched voice in that Rodger Rabit Cartoon.

Forum List

Back