No wonder why Outdoor/Camping stores are having a hard time..

Outdoor living stores are having a hard time of late, is it because....

• GI joe and the rest are moving on to the after life..

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • The new liberal man is realy roughing it, trying to figure out if they would look good with boobs.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Pajamas arent cheap, and those comfy sheets, feel good, fuck the rough life...

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
http://pre14.deviantart.net/0891/th/pre/f/2015/145/6/9/phantom_load_1_dev_by_ws_clave-d8ur1ll.jpg The outdoor gear industry brought its biggest winter marketplace to Denver this week as it faces slipping sales and shifting U.S. consumer habits. [/quote] When you compare pictures of the greatest generation of men to the generation of future Democrat men, it is real easy to see why Camping Stores are having a tough time..
...........................REAL MAN ROUGHING IT.......................PANSY ASS LIBERAL ROUGHING IT...
american-manhood.jpg

And why women are pissed that they cant find a REAL man.....

Hell, as for me I'm in my 60s, now my idea of roughing it is a hotel room without room service......... :D

Hell, as for me I'm in my 60s, now my idea of roughing it is a hotel room without room service......... :D

Me too. I'll rough this.

thumb.php
That is the suite on this ship
Royal Caribbean largest ship
Currently, Allure of the Seas, another Royal Caribbean cruise ship is the largest with a gross registered tons of 225,282.
Building the world’s largest cruise ship Harmony of the ...
www.foxnews.com/travel/2015/06/22/worlds-largest-cruise-ship-harmony-seas-taking-shape.html
My wife wants to use it for a trip where the whole family can enjoy being together while sailing the seas. It sleeps 6. It is a rough life, when living at sea...

First Look: World’s Largest Ship, Harmony of the Seas | Royal Caribbean Connect
Royal Loft Suite - Royal Caribbean International

Dude I just got back from the gym and at 65 I was in the lowest quarter as far as being one of the kids there. As my granny and dad taught me I would rather get my meat at a grocery store than risk the idiots who think range time means cooking when mommy's sick.

Me too. I'll rough this.

thumb.php
That is the suite on this ship
Royal Caribbean largest ship
Currently, Allure of the Seas, another Royal Caribbean cruise ship is the largest with a gross registered tons of 225,282.
Building the world’s largest cruise ship Harmony of the ...
www.foxnews.com/travel/2015/06/22/worlds-largest-cruise-ship-harmony-seas-taking-shape.html
My wife wants to use it for a trip where the whole family can enjoy being together while sailing the seas. It sleeps 6. It is a rough life, when living at sea...

First Look: World’s Largest Ship, Harmony of the Seas | Royal Caribbean Connect
Royal Loft Suite - Royal Caribbean International
Back when I was in the Navy........

HMS_Victory-4.jpg

http://pre14.deviantart.net/0891/th/pre/f/2015/145/6/9/phantom_load_1_dev_by_ws_clave-d8ur1ll.jpg The outdoor gear industry brought its biggest winter marketplace to Denver this week as it faces slipping sales and shifting U.S. consumer habits. When you compare pictures of the greatest generation of men to the generation of future Democrat men, it is real easy to see why Camping Stores are having a tough time..
...........................REAL MAN ROUGHING IT.......................PANSY ASS LIBERAL ROUGHING IT...
View attachment 173530
So Trump is a PANSY ASS LIBERAL? Is that a participation trophy?
DOQJpS2UIAA_VkQ.jpg

Last edited:
http://pre14.deviantart.net/0891/th/pre/f/2015/145/6/9/phantom_load_1_dev_by_ws_clave-d8ur1ll.jpg The outdoor gear industry brought its biggest winter marketplace to Denver this week as it faces slipping sales and shifting U.S. consumer habits.
When you compare pictures of the greatest generation of men to the generation of future Democrat men, it is real easy to see why Camping Stores are having a tough time..
View attachment 173530
So Trump is a PANSY ASS LIBERAL? Is that a participation trophy?
DRA2J_OVAAAgGwl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

As long as he gets his agenda 90% passed I intend to hold my nose and vote for the orange clown in 2020. I don't care what he is. I care about what he does.

http://pre14.deviantart.net/0891/th/pre/f/2015/145/6/9/phantom_load_1_dev_by_ws_clave-d8ur1ll.jpg The outdoor gear industry brought its biggest winter marketplace to Denver this week as it faces slipping sales and shifting U.S. consumer habits.
When you compare pictures of the greatest generation of men to the generation of future Democrat men, it is real easy to see why Camping Stores are having a tough time..
View attachment 173530
And why women are pissed that they cant find a REAL man.....[/QUOTE]

Isn't there a happy medium?

Comping, like many traditional recreational activities, is being pushed aside for technology-related activities. It's also true that mainlines isn't in style. Just look at all the effeminate male slobs in your church.

Forum List

Back