NO WMD's? Guess again,,,,

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by LuvRPgrl, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,802
    Missed nothing. You are not just 'deaf' in the ears, Mariner. You may be an MD, but not the brightest bulb, Harvard or not, family or not, MD or not.

2. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    HAHAH, I was kinda thinking the same thing, "mariner is deaf" GO FIGURE!

Not to mention his reading and memory of recent items isnt all that good. I said i HEARD THE GUY INTERVIEWED ON THE RADIO, whats that got to do with tv? Radio talk shows are online, where you can read them.

3. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +224
    Yes, Jesus never cast the first stone, did unto others as he would have them do unto him, and turned the other cheek...and then he was imprisoned, beaten, tortured, nail to a cross, and stabbed with poisen spears.

If someone calls you a name, turn the other cheek. If someone declares their desire to kill you based on twisted religious beliefs, flies planes into your buildings killing thousands, or repeatedly fires on your aircraft, turning the other cheek will only lead to more death for the people around you. Sometimes it's just not logical to apply the way you should deal with individuals with the way you have to deal with crazed maniacs on an international level. Or, sometimes, even other individuals.

Don't know about you, but if terrorists get to me and kill me, I ain't coming back three days later.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Jimmyeatworld

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +224
    The size of North Dakota, the size of Canada, or the size of your granny's bed pan, it's doesn't matter. Could be the reason we couldn't find it there is because we haven't looked there, at least maybe until now. Syria is very protective of it's borders, and this might be the reason they have been overly protective in recent years.

5. Jimmyeatworld

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +224
    Considering the New York Times is, more often then not, full of garbage, it should be free. How about the New York Sun? Here's a nice free article.

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

Can't say I'm surprised if it's true the Russians have had their hands in this. Russia, France, and the UN have all stunk to high heaven since this began. They were so adament against going in, but were the first ones standing on the door step wanting in once the Marines were tearing down statues.

Looky here. And it's free.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/

6. Mariner

Mariner Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52
    that the lose/lose idea was a dumb liberal one.

I pointed out the conservative Wall Street Journal suggested the same thing.

GunnyL responded: "It's only lose/to you lefties."

I said he was missing my point: disagree with it if you will, but don't call it a lefty idea.

Moderator Kathianne responds with an ad hominem attack, which LuvRPGirl seconds.

Huh?

Mariner.

PS. Yes, LuvRP you did say radio not TV. Wow, big error on my part. I'm sure you'd be just as quick to jump on a conservative about such a monstrous error. My brain filed it away as a source of information I don't use. BTW, all radio content is not available online--if you'd like to help make it be, I'll tell you whom to mail a check to.

7. Fmr jarhead

Fmr jarhead Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +103
  8. Jimmyeatworld

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +224
    It will probably be that way until there is physical evidense of WMDs, actual confirmation of them, and unfortunetly that's going to be tough to get.

9. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    Yes I am just as likely to jump on a conservative for such mistakes. You also incorrectly assesed the idea of assesing a religion based on the actions of its followers to me. Hmmmm, YEA< those are big deals.

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,802

I may have jumped on you, but wasn't as a mod. As you well know, my hearing is as bad, perhaps worse than your own. So 'ad hominem attack' doesn't quite fit here.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1