No Trump needed

i said from the start that if trump can pull this off- that it would be both a huuuuuuuuuuuge & bigley feather in his MAGA cap.

that being said, who really had full CONfidence that he would, other than the deplorables yelling NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!

the world is leaving us in the dust as it progress' towards a cleaner & albeit 'little' safer planet - even if it takes longer without amerika's leadership.

Well, one thing is certain. Our president said that he wants peace between North Korea and South Korea.

And, since he has said that, if peace happens there, it will be because of Trump’s leadership and vision for the future. The “We Will See What Happens” doctrine has been established.

North and South Korean leaders meet againhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/26/politics/north-and-south-korean-leaders-meet-again/index.html

The peace between the two nations keeps moving forward without the US.

Trump has once again made the US irrelevant in world affairs

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

See how much they would of move forward with out the US military conducting drills right off the NK coast .

Thanks for our US Military, President Trump! You built it and lead it like nobody has ever seen before!

Well, one thing is certain. Our president said that he wants peace between North Korea and South Korea.

And, since he has said that, if peace happens there, it will be because of Trump’s leadership and vision for the future. The “We Will See What Happens” doctrine has been established.

So, in your little Trumpian sheep world, if Trump says something and it happens, even without him doing anything, then it still happened because of him?

What color is the sky in your world, orange?

North and South Korean leaders meet againhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/26/politics/north-and-south-korean-leaders-meet-again/index.html

See how much they would of move forward with out the US military conducting drills right off the NK coast .

Thanks for our US Military, President Trump! You built it and lead it like nobody has ever seen before!

He built the military? Really?

Talk is cheap...

images.jpeg

Sarcasm escapes you?

Sarcasm escapes you?

I guess it did this time

Sarcasm escapes you?

I guess it did this time

It's lone ..

So, in your little Trumpian sheep world, if Trump says something and it happens, even without him doing anything, then it still happened because of him?

Yes. Remember Brexit? He didn’t even know what it was when he single-handedly led the voters in the UK to adopt it. He speaks and things happen. It called NEGOTIATING!

Yes. Didn’t you know that our military was depleted and weakened by Hussain? Where have you been?

Yes. Remember Brexit? He didn’t even know what it was when he single-handedly led the voters in the UK to adopt it. He speaks and things happen. It called NEGOTIATING!

I had to laugh about that one.

Sarcasm escapes you?

I guess it did this time

It's lone ..

I guess I am not as familiar with him/her as I am other posters.

Sarcasm escapes you?

I guess it did this time

It's lone ..

I guess I am not as familiar with him/her as I am other posters.

Him and I used to argue alot a few years ago, he turned out be an ok liberal.

The situation has progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors. By a long shot. No pun intended.

I wonder why the press & the Left never get into that.

Yes it has, mostly because their nuclear program progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors and they now have viable, working nuclear weapons.

I wonder why the press and the right never get into that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back