No Spin Here! LOL!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Obama faces showdowns on health, Afghanistan, jobs - Yahoo! News

Obama faces showdowns on health, Afghanistan, jobs

By CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Writer
1 hr 49 mins ago

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama will have scant time to rest up from his eight-day Asia trip. On Saturday, two days after his return to Washington, the Senate plans a make-or-break vote on his hard-fought plan to overhaul the nation's health care system. Obama also confronts a difficult choice on strategy and troop levels in Afghanistan, which will be criticized no matter what he decides.

His bid to re-regulate the financial industry faces stiff opposition in Congress. The decision to try high-profile terror suspects in federal courts has drawn withering Republican attacks. And he faces a problematic push by House Democrats for a new and costly jobs bill.

A president's job is always busy. But Obama's plate is piled so high that Thanksgiving seems to have come early at the White House....

Point to me one thing in that article that is biased or has spin.

Here you go,
make-or-break vote on his hard-fought plan to overhaul the nation's health care system.
Shouldn't they have said total redesign of government involvement? Part of the spin is that the government needs to be involved at all. The press has been parroting that the government should get involved for years. Somehow, that is not part of the constitutional rights or responsibility of the government. You fell for it though. Don't feel bad, so did most other fools.

Here you go,
make-or-break vote on his hard-fought plan to overhaul the nation's health care system.
Shouldn't they have said total redesign of government involvement? Part of the spin is that the government needs to be involved at all. The press has been parroting that the government should get involved for years. Somehow, that is not part of the constitutional rights or responsibility of the government. You fell for it though. Don't feel bad, so did most other fools.

You are doing the spin on it. Like I said Fox pundits no longer understand what spin is.

If it does not match the Fox spin it has to be spun in the other direction.

Last edited:
Here you go,

Overhaul and Redesign are practically the same thing though. :eusa_eh:

Here you go,

There is no practicality here.
I repeat,
The press has been parroting that the government should get involved for years. Somehow, that is not part of the constitutional rights or responsibility of the government. You fell for it though. Don't feel bad, so did most other fools.

By your account then, Medicare or any sort of Government Social Program is Unconstitutional. :eusa_eh:

Though we could go and have a roundabout on the Constitution when it comes to Health Care Reform, a dick waving match is not my cup of tea.

Here you go,

You are doing the spin on it. Like I said Fox pundits no longer understand what spin is.

Obfuscate much?

Here you go,

I repeat,
The press has been parroting that the government should get involved for years. Somehow, that is not part of the constitutional rights or responsibility of the government. You fell for it though. Don't feel bad, so did most other fools.
So? That does not mean that that post has spin in it.

Here you go,

Obfuscate much?

do you not spin much?

By your account then, Medicare or any sort of Government Social Program is Unconstitutional. :eusa_eh:

Though we could go and have a roundabout on the Constitution when it comes to Health Care Reform, a dick waving match is not my cup of tea.

Care to show me where it is constitutional?
The 'general welfare' clause is not an argument except for people that have no valid argument. Your teachers are failing you. Your parents should sue the college for educational malpractice.

I repeat,

You still haven't addressed my point.
Go troll someplace else.

I repeat,

Go troll someplace else.

LOL, I thought it would be beyond your understanding.

Go troll someplace else.

Address it, or troll someplace else.

I addressed your point. There is no "total redesign of government involvement" in health care. Many systems will remain untouched. You are spinning far more than any hint of spin in the article as posted.
You are too stupid to understand. And I like it here and will stay :)

I addressed your point. There is no "total redesign of government involvement" in health care. Many systems will remain untouched. You are spinning far more than any hint of spin in the article as posted.

Did you address my point?
Let me remind you of it.
Try again.

Have you read through the Bills? If it isn't a major redesign, then why do they take near 2000 pages? The real points are in bold for you. Go for it.

Last edited:

Let me remind you of it.
Try again.

Have you read through the Bills? If it isn't a major redesign, then why do they take near 2000 pages? The real points are in bold for you. Go for it.

Sigh as I said before are they totally redesigning Medicare? Medicaid? Chips? The VA healthcare system.

You said total I say you were spinning like a top.

Let me remind you of it.
Try again.

Sigh as I said before are they totally redesigning Medicare? Medicaid? Chips? The VA healthcare system.

You said total I say you were spinning like a top.

You are still dodging.
See the part I put in bold. Nothing you have said addresses the constitutionality of what is proposed or what already exists. You use the existence of what already exists as your argument, but I never said I supported that which already exists, did I? Take your strawman away and you have nothing.

Forum List

Back