No-snitch code

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
works when "good people" do nothing

Kitty G case in Chicago in the mid 60s when people watched her being killed and didn't do anything

Last edited:
I servedon 2 juryt duties - in 1997 and 2007 - will absolutelu GET OLUT of the next time I am called./

I never served on jury duty yet. I do however remember when the Dog and Suds was being built in my town back in the 60's. We were maybe 8 years old. Rode our bicycles over there in the winter snow. The owner was at the building site and we all chatted. He said they were opening on January 11. Wow that's my birthday. So he invited me for a free hamburger. I took him up on it.

Entrappment is cheating.

Was entrapped in Nov 1993 in a bar when I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS at the end of a bar - then this creepy person comes by .............................

Entrappment is cheating.

Was entrapped in Nov 1993 in a bar when I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS at the end of a bar - then this creepy person comes by .............................

That isn't entrapment. That's an ordinary person walking past you.

Entrappment is cheating.

Well you werent there were you back in 93????????

It was a drug dealer getting drugs in my face when I was drinking a pitcher of beer - minding my own business.

Disrespect me big time.

The POS who entrapped me back then is probably dead today.

Theplace was shutdow - a notoriuos drug -den .................

Entrappment is cheating.

Stopped by me when I was alone and waved cocaine IN MY FACE.

Entrappment is cheating.

just as you were minding your own business breathing in through one nostril and a rolled up bill ...ya ya tell it to a judge

Last edited:
There were about 30 people -at most - on that historic night in a bar on 2nd and Bell in Nov 1993.

(FREAKING ENTRAPPMENT)

You would have thought there were 30 millioin -even my bro andsis know aboutit.

I will tell my story .

just as you were minding your own business breathing in through one nostril and a rolled up bill ...ya ya tell it to a judge

Wherethere in Nov 1993 baldy?????????????//

Didnt think so ...........

Just wentto this bar that that was near the place were I used to work in the Darth Vadar Bldg

Totally minded my own business............

I wonder where the POS who waved drugsin my face in Nov 1993 is TODAY????????????

I'm still around>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Entrappment is cheating.

You werent there in Nov 1993 bitch - I was.

This creep came aroundto me when I was mindingmy own busininess and started wavingdrugs in my face.

That I would have to explain or justify anything re this incident is totally bizzare in itself.

Entrappment is cheating.

So fuckin what? you didn't even do anything about it did you pussy?

So fuckin what? you didn't even do anything about it did you pussy?

I knew there was drug -dealing going on - place was a notoriuos well known drug-dealing den - I went to because it was close to my place of work. And I kept silent. But on this occassion - I took exception with the way this creep dissed me and invaded my space.

I should have known bettert to realize it was blatent entrappment. Cal me naive/stupid etc - I plead guilty...........

Forum List

Back