NO Recession in 2020. Democrats hardest hit.

Because as usual with a Trumper -- its not about policies or principles -- its about thinking you are "triggering the libs" -- but nothing at all is triggering to me about a cuck admitting he is a cuck

Yep. Cult45 would eat their own shit to 'own da libz'. I find it hilarious.

and like clock work....Trump is now claiming credit for Obamacare....but hey, anything is ok as long as you think it triggers the libs...you know what would really trigger the libs?? Passing universal healthcare and moving towards debt free college....that'll show em!!

Lol, yep. Turning Cult45 into liberals to 'own da libz'. Sweet, sweet irony. These folks are just stupid enough to fall for it.

First, should I really have to? Should it not be obvious?

Trump at big-donor fundraiser: 'Who the hell cares about the budget?'
Ironic because during the Obama regime his troops were all claiming that debt was actually a good thing.
Paul Krugman made a career out of defending Keynesian spending and debt by King Obama.

We have had a couple threads on Krugman and if you go back and look you will see where I note that he is nothing more than a partisan hack.

But if Trump did say such a thing (IF) it's important to keep in mind his comment was with respect to
military spending in and of itself.
The base cares very much about debt. I would be shocked if Trump doesn't care if he crosses them or not.

Of course when have you and the left cared about accurately characterizing things.

No, it was not just about military spending. He has already crossed them. Is the debt continuing to grow by trillions or not?

But if Trump did say such a thing (IF) it's important to keep in mind his comment was with respect to military spending in and of itself.
The base cares very much about debt. I would be shocked if Trump doesn't care if he crosses them or not.

You don't need to provide color commentary on Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s actions for us. You aren't on his payroll. We already know Cult45 will twist reality to rationalize this corrupt, incompetent *pResident within their own echo chambers. The base will believe what they are told to believe.

Of course when have you and the left cared about accurately characterizing things.

The left has spent about as much time on accuracy as the right. Hypocrites calling out hypocrisy without even a slight understanding of irony. Sad!

I've already told you I don't make economic predictions.

And since you can't back up your words, there is no reason to continue this.

I'm used to it from people like you.
A financial advisor that's completely clueless about America's future economy?

Amazing admission.

Do you tell your clients about that?
So in your mind, not making predictions is being completely clueless about America's future economy.

The thought processes of ideologues always fascinate.

I do appreciate your constant attempts to attack, though. It's always a good sign.

You don't even know what Keynesianism is. This is basic economic stuff. REALLY basic.

Do you not realize how much is being kept from you? Aren't you the least bit curious? Don't you AT LEAST want to know the BASICS of what you're talking about?
You dumbass, you have no idea what I know.

You parrot talking points you hear from some Trump-Hater and wonder why nobody is impressed.

If you want to prove how smart you are, reposts your predictions from 2016 that Trump would outperform Obama in virtually every category as POTUS.

I'd give 10-1 odds you can't.. And giving 2-1 odds you won't admit it.
This stuff is my profession. And you still can't answer my questions. But the insults continue.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. But keep punching. Whatever makes you feel a little better about yourself.
Why don't you start a thread on it instead of trying to derail this thread?

So in your mind, not making predictions is being completely clueless about America's future economy.

I do appreciate your constant attempts to attack, though. It's always a good sign.
So are you saying you thought you knew how the economy would be affected by Trump, but refused to voice it?

Odd that an opinionated Trump hater would be silent about something that important.

So, if you truly are not an economi. Illiterate, just tell us your 2016 unvoiced prediction.

Did you or did you not expect Trump to outdo Obama in virtually every measure as POTUS.

If you're afraid to answer, just say so.

So are you saying you thought you knew how the economy would be affected by Trump, but refused to voice it?

Odd that an opinionated Trump hater would be silent about something that important.

So, if you truly are not an economi. Illiterate, just tell us your 2016 unvoiced prediction.

Did you or did you not expect Trump to outdo Obama in virtually every measure as POTUS.

If you're afraid to answer, just say so.
No one knew how the economy would be affected by Trump, because no one knew he would make Keynes look like Ron Paul. No one expected the Fed to return to pouring hundreds of billions back into markets to grease the system, much like they did after the Meltdown.

I realize you have no idea what I'm talking about.

If you think that Trump has outdone Obama in virtually every measure as POTUS, that's nice.

Are you done yet? Maybe get it all out in one post. This is tedious. Asymmetrical conversations bore me.

No one knew how the economy would be affected by Trump, because no one knew he would make Keynes look like Ron Paul. No one expected the Fed to return to pouring hundreds of billions back into markets to grease the system, much like they did after the Meltdown.

If you think that Trump has outdone Obama in virtually every measure as POTUS, that's nice.

Are you done yet? Maybe get it all out in one post. This is tedious. Asymmetrical conversations bore me.
Its true nobody knew exactly what would happen.

Lots of people had opinions, some world class wrong, such as Trump hating Democrats.

Others used common sense and knew there was a good chance of great improvement.

But after Trump takes office, starts tax reform/cuts and started cutting regulations, and starts praising employers instead of demonizing them, every adult with an ounce of economic knowledge could see vast improvements coming.

The question you can't muster the courage to answer is "What did you think?"

Whether there will be or not I have no idea but we can note that Bernanke was claiming that housing was solid right up until it crashed.
We seem to be following the same pattern. I hope we don't, but I wouldn't start bragging this early.

Its true nobody knew exactly what would happen.

Lots of people had opinions, some world class wrong, such as Trump hating Democrats.

Others used common sense and knew there was a good chance of great improvement.

But after Trump takes office, starts tax reform/cuts and started cutting regulations, and starts praising employers instead of demonizing them, every adult with an ounce of economic knowledge could see vast improvements coming.

The question you can't muster the courage to answer is "What did you think?"
I'll try this one last time.

Regarding the actual economy, and not the stock market, I didn't see anything worth either crowing about or worrying about. And because none of us (not even you) knew for sure what was coming fiscally or with taxes or internationally or with anything else, I stayed the course and didn't worry. As always. I don't sweat short term shit.

You don't seem to understand that not everything thinks like you. Not everyone has a need to make "predictions" or hyperbolic proclamations. I truly don't know what to tell you. I have to take this stuff seriously. You're free to spray the simplistic partisan rhetoric in every direction. Have fun with that.

Regarding the actual economy, and not the stock market, I didn't see anything worth either crowing about or worrying about. And because none of us (not even you) knew for sure what was coming fiscally or with taxes or internationally or with anything else, I stayed the course and didn't worry. As always. I don't sweat short term shit.

You don't seem to understand that not everything thinks like you. Not everyone has a need to make "predictions" or hyperbolic proclamations. I truly don't know what to tell you. I have to take this stuff seriously. You're free to spray the simplistic partisan rhetoric in every direction. Have fun with that.
You do know your desperation is pretty obvious when you spend multiple paragraphs explaining why you can't answer a simple yes or no question... Right?

Either you were too stupid to have an opinion, of you're afraid to answer.

I'm taking the 2nd option.

Price me wrong... I'll wait.

No, it was not just about military spending. He has already crossed them. Is the debt continuing to grow by trillions or not?
Yes he is though he still is increasing our indebtedness less than Obama. The national debt just barreled past $23 trillion. Here's how Trump's $3 trillion portion compares to Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

I'm not pleased but overall I think Trump is doing a good job. This is something to address in his second term and if he had both houses of the Senate behind him he would really have no excuses for not cutting back.
But I'm no economist.

Yes he is though he still is increasing our indebtedness less than Obama. The national debt just barreled past $23 trillion. Here's how Trump's $3 trillion portion compares to Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

I'm not pleased but overall I think Trump is doing a good job. This is something to address in his second term and if he had both houses of the Senate behind him he would really have no excuses for not cutting back.
But I'm no economist.

Give or take I believe Obama averaged around a trillion a year. The same as Trump.

You do know your desperation is pretty obvious when you spend multiple paragraphs explaining why you can't answer a simple yes or no question... Right?

Either you were too stupid to have an opinion, of you're afraid to answer.

I'm taking the 2nd option.

Price me wrong... I'll wait.
I tried. You don't understand.

No not exact but as the article notes, Obama started off in a recession. Trump did not.

That is not noted to justify what Obama did.
And Trump took office with a moribund, sadly lagging economy desperately in need of CPR.

Forum List

Back