No Proof Joe Biden Is a Crook

It’s a standard trick you use regularly in these discussions: twisting another poster’s words into something they did not say.

For example, criticism of some of the policies of the Israeli government is NOT anti-semitism.

Over 1000 Jews were brutally murdered on October 7th, but since then the government of Israel have slaughtered over 5000 Palestinians, more than 1000 women and children among them.

These are civilians. Families, just trying to live their lives, just like the people that Hamas slaughtered. How is one set of murders righteous or justified?

An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.
~~~~~~
Just to school you one your ignorance.....

~~~~~~
Just to school you one your ignorance.....

I’m a retired BANKER you stupid dolt. I know what an SAR is and I know how and why Banks report them.

The banks are not making any judgement on these transactions and reporting them. They are simply reporting all monies received it from out of country over and above a specific amount, which when I was doing this was $10,000 per transaction.

The reason that banks report ALL transactions over a specific amount and pass no judgment as to how suspicious such transactions might be, is because they don’t want to be held financially liable for letting something slip through that they missed, or that they misjudged. Here is the the report amount. A computer flags it and reports it.

As an honest business person, I would sue the ass off of any bank that reported any transaction of mine as “suspicious” and as an honest business person, I’d win that suit. Conversely, if I’m doing something illegal, I’d be sweet talking/bribing or looking for ways to keep these transactions from being reported.

The right wing commentators are counting on your extreme ignorance and gullibility, and telling you that there is anything truly “suspicious” about such transactions. And pretending that just the fact that such reports are filed is indicative of anything shady.

I’m a retired BANKER you stupid dolt. I know what an SAR is and I know how and why Banks report them.

The banks are not making any judgement on these transactions and reporting them. They are simply reporting all monies received it from out of country over and above a specific amount, which when I was doing this was $10,000 per transaction.

The reason that banks report ALL transactions over a specific amount and pass no judgment as to how suspicious such transactions might be, is because they don’t want to be held financially liable for letting something slip through that they missed, or that they misjudged. Here is the the report amount. A computer flags it and reports it.

As an honest business person, I would sue the ass off of any bank that reported any transaction of mine as “suspicious” and as an honest business person, I’d win that suit. Conversely, if I’m doing something illegal, I’d be sweet talking/bribing or looking for ways to keep these transactions from being reported.

The right wing commentators are counting on your extreme ignorance and gullibility, and telling you that there is anything truly “suspicious” about such transactions. And pretending that just the fact that such reports are filed is indicative of anything shady.
~~~~~~
Being a bank teller doesn't make you a "Mavin" of the banking world.

Your own post contradicts what you said earlier, Dragonlady. First you claim that ALL transactions are flagged and then you claim that you'd "sue" any bank that reported any transaction of yours as suspicious! Which is rather amusing because a bank CAN'T be sued by someone for reporting a suspicious transaction! Something you would think that a "Bank Manager" would know!
To be honest, I don't think you have a clue as to when SARS reports are filed against foreign business accounts! Those IRS agent whistle blowers looking into the Biden family didn't seem to feel they were routine. Neither did the higher ups in the IRS and the Justice Department that actively worked to hamstring investigations into them!

Last edited:
Ask tRump and his over 500 shell companies. Lemme guess all shell companies but his are illegitimate!
Oh, Aldo...Trump has over 500 ACTUAL businesses that provided goods or services! For each of those businesses an LLC was formed because that's what business people with multiple businesses do to keep one failed business from bringing down other viable businesses. If Trump DIDN'T have 500 LLC's he would be an idiot! You know...like you for believing this talking point in the first place? All you've done is illustrate that you don't know the first thing about setting up and running a business.

Oh, Aldo...Trump has over 500 ACTUAL businesses that provided goods or services! For each of those businesses an LLC was formed because that's what business people with multiple businesses do to keep one failed business from bringing down other viable businesses. If Trump DIDN'T have 500 LLC's he would be an idiot! You know...like you for believing this talking point in the first place? All you've done is illustrate that you don't know the first thing about setting up and running a business.
So shell companies are only illegitimate when it's anyone but tRump, got it!

So she'll companies are only illegitimate when it's anyone but tRump, got it!
i-p3Hkn5d-M.jpg

No idea,how many did Joe set up and benefit from.
Doesn't matter since all nontRump shell companies are illegitimate!
What do you mean, "No idea"? You just claimed that the Biden family's shell companies were legitimate...if so it should be easy for you to tell us what product it was that they were selling...right? If you name a Trump LLC I can tell you what the product or service was for that corporation. It's easy to do with LEGITIMATE companies yet you can't do it with ANY of the Biden shell companies! The reason for that is the only reason those companies existed was to hide the origin of payoffs coming from foreign interests to the Biden family!

What do you mean, "No idea"? You just claimed that the Biden family's shell companies were legitimate...if so it should be easy for you to tell us what product it was that they were selling...right? If you name a Trump LLC I can tell you what the product or service was for that corporation. It's easy to do with LEGITIMATE companies yet you can't do it with ANY of the Biden shell companies! The reason for that is the only reason those companies existed was to hide the origin of payoffs coming from foreign interests to the Biden family!
No I said only tRump's 500 shell companies are legitimate. All other shell companies are obviously illegitimate. All caught up now?

No I said only tRump's 500 shell companies are legitimate. All other shell companies are obviously illegitimate. All caught up now?
Simple way to prove that the Biden family shell companies were legitimate, Aldo...just tell us what their product was! What were they selling? What were they providing? I can do that with every Trump LLC and yet you can't do it with ANY of the Biden shell companies!

Caught up? Dude, you're so far behind in this string I'm wondering why you're even bothering at this point! :)

Simple way to prove that the Biden family shell companies were legitimate, Aldo...just tell us what their product was! What were they selling? What were they providing? I can do that with every Trump LLC and yet you can't do it with ANY of the Biden shell companies!

Caught up? Dude, you're so far behind in this string I'm wondering why you're even bothering at this point! :)
Simply prove to me which she'll company that Super Joe was involved with. I know it doesn't matter to you tards because only tRump's shell companies are legit all others not so much!

So shell companies are only illegitimate when it's anyone but tRump, got it!
I don't know where this term "shell company" comes from, but it's being used inappropriately. Trump's companies are legitimate because they actually have a product or service they are selling. What product or service are these Biden shell companies selling?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back