No pomegranates!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Errr...I'm not sure I've had a teacher with this passionate a hatred for pomegranates.

Last edited:
That one doesn't look like she's playing with a full deck. Perhaps that's intentional.

This has to be a drama class.

That one doesn't look like she's playing with a full deck. Perhaps that's intentional.

I did some research, it's not as it seems. Its a psych class, she was proving a point to her students about reinforcement (parent to child). I actually give her credit for not being lazy and just reading a lecture, but instead, getting creative and leaving an impression.

I couldn't resist posting though, it is funny (and disturbing) if you believe it's a natural outburst

pomegranates are kind of gross.
Pomegranateyuckypoo.jpg

I did some research, it's not as it seems. Its a psych class, she was proving a point to her students about reinforcement (parent to child). I actually give her credit for not being lazy and just reading a lecture, but instead, getting creative and leaving an impression.

I couldn't resist posting though, it is funny (and disturbing) if you believe it's a natural outburst
I just thought she was a severe trypophobic. lol!

lol thought it was going to be a TDS thread on some Bo Bos getting all hysterical over tariffs on pomegranates denying them petty instant gratification or something.

Errr...I'm not sure I've had a teacher this passionate a hatred for pomegranates.

pomegranates are supposed to be really good for ya
i drink pomegranate juice sometimes ..

i dont think she eats many fruits and vegetables

For her most favorite refreshing beverages She considers bacon grease and turkey gravy her top two picks

fatfucks.JPG

Americans could learn a thing or two from western europeans....

maggie-de-block-540x340.jpg

Like how to demand more butter NOW

I thought that was my ex-wife until they had a closeup of her face. Sounded just like something she would say though.

Unless the course related to obscure veggies, the teacher needs to seek other employment. Not such a problem unless teachers voice similar opinions about political issues.

Forum List

Back