No Notification

RevBig

Going 2 Church ie Camping
Feb 24, 2011
Far East Tennessee
Great forum guys. However, I ain't getting my instant email notifications or any email notifications of threads I respond to. I checked instant email notification and rechecked it but still nadda'. Am I not doing something correctly? Thanks in advance.

What in the world are you talking about?
email for what? we don't have anything like that. You can get emails for friendship requests.
If you're talking about responses to your threads it goes into your user cp under messages.
Maybe no one has commented on your threads yet.

Default Thread Subscription Mode When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:
Maybe this is your problem?

Great forum guys. However, I ain't getting my instant email notifications or any email notifications of threads I respond to. I checked instant email notification and rechecked it but still nadda'. Am I not doing something correctly? Thanks in advance.

You can select an off-site email notice of most everything on here, RevBig. You'd have to toggle back and forth between your email account and this site to use it, but it is available. I personally find it annoying to do it that way, so I dun.

The site has a pop-up that appears on your screen if you are here or log in here, to announce any new PMs, VMs, rep comments, etc. To find your threads and see if anyone responded, hit "User CP" on the red horizontal menu at the top of the screen. If no one replied, the thread is grayed out; if someone did, it's in black. You can see what they said by hitting the > or by going to the thread itself, and clicking on "View First Unread" on the horizontal menu bar above the Op (first post). This works on any threads you post to, whether you wrote the Op or not.

Please feel free to ask questions about the site's features. I find them a wee bit baffling myself, and was kinda sorta lost when I first joined.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back