No Media Bias? 'Tolerant' Libs?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Detroit Free Press Editor: ‘GOP House Harlots’ Deserve to Die

“No lover of actual democracy could weep at that outcome,” Henderson wrote, referring to the lawmakers’ decision to support charter schools.

He later tweeted the piece, saying that “GOP House harlots deserve worse than hanging” for betraying the children of Detroit in their decisions regarding the city’s public schools.

GOP House harlots deserve worse than hanging for selling out #detroit kids on #DPS bills. https://t.co/zbPajL81qq"

Teachers unions are the Democratic party's cash cow for campaign contributions, naturally they freak out over charter schools.

You all are aware that 90% of what americans are fed over the airways; what they see, hear, and read is controlled by 6 major multinational corporations, right? Clinton deregulated the FCC and corporate power intervened. Go figure.

You all are aware that 90% of what americans are fed over the airways; what they see, hear, and read is controlled by 6 major multinational corporations, right? Clinton deregulated the FCC and corporate power intervened. Go figure.
It's so the higher up corporations can avoid competition. The Democrats help them achieve that, in most cases. It's why they also love our complicated tax code.

It's so the higher up corporations can avoid competition. The Democrats help them achieve that, in most cases. It's why they also love our complicated tax code.

Sorry, I'm looking at over a half century of rerigging both the american economic and political systems, and for the life of me, I cannot see any real difference in "either" of these parties when it comes to the redistribution of wealth out of society.

I get passionately disagreeing, but Henderson's comments are as foolish as they are outrageous.

Sorry, I'm looking at over a half century of rerigging both the american economic and political systems, and for the life of me, I cannot see any real difference in "either" of these parties when it comes to the redistribution of wealth out of society.
I guess I should say MOSTLY the Democrats. Both parties are corrupt, just mainly the Democrat party. They're basically the Establishment party.

I guess I should say MOSTLY the Democrats. Both parties are corrupt, just mainly the Democrat party. They're basically the Establishment party.

No, I don't buy that either. That's become too convenient for those on both sides still not ready to face reality. You either regognize the problem is the entire system or you're still attempting to justify the status quo lesser of two evils cop out.

Forum List

Back