No matter what lawsuits he may file, Donald Trump is an epic Loser

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Of course as any student of Trump knows, Donald has been an epic loser his entire life
But when you go 1 for 26? That makes your losing truly EPIC.
Great piece from Rolling Stone.

Of course as any student of Trump knows, Donald has been an epic loser his entire life

I have lost what little respect i had for republicans after hearing how they defend trumps tactics to try and rig this election.

They talk about a civil war but that’s exactly what would happen if they stole this election through the courts.

I have lost what little respect i had for republicans after hearing how they defend trumps tactics to try and rig this election.

They talk about a civil war but that’s exactly what would happen if they stole this election through the courts.

Rudy's game plan is to drag it out infinity and try to toss it to the House.

Both he and the Blob understand that they have legal exposure so cling they must be bitter clingers as they drag the nation into the gutter.

Meanwhile, Rudy is making 20 grand a day which also gives him a financial incentive.

Btw, yesterday was Rudy's first time in court in 30 years - And BOY did he blow it! :laugh:

Over the next several hours, he fiddled with his Twitter account, forgot which judge he was talking to and threw around wild, unsupported accusations about a nationwide conspiracy by Democrats to steal the election.​
No such evidence has emerged since Election Day.​
Giuliani needled an opposing lawyer, calling him “the man who was very angry with me, I forgot his name.”​
He mistook the judge for a federal judge in a separate Pennsylvania district who rejected a separate Trump campaign case: “I was accused of not reading your opinion and that I did not understand it.”​
And he tripped himself up over the meaning of “opacity.”​

This is why the courts packed with trump appointees won’t dare overturn the results. We already know republicans have accepted trump has lost. Liberals believe biden won. If they try to steal this election that would be very dangerous and I don’t think republican politicians want to fuck with us. We have 2nd amendment rights too.

Rudy's game plan is to drag it out infinity and try to toss it to the House.

Both he and the Blob understand that they have legal exposure so cling they must be bitter clingers as they drag the nation into the gutter.

Meanwhile, Rudy is making 20 grand a day which also gives him a financial incentive.

Btw, yesterday was Rudy's first time in court in 30 years - And BOY did he blow it! :laugh:

Over the next several hours, he fiddled with his Twitter account, forgot which judge he was talking to and threw around wild, unsupported accusations about a nationwide conspiracy by Democrats to steal the election.​
No such evidence has emerged since Election Day.​
Giuliani needled an opposing lawyer, calling him “the man who was very angry with me, I forgot his name.”​
He mistook the judge for a federal judge in a separate Pennsylvania district who rejected a separate Trump campaign case: “I was accused of not reading your opinion and that I did not understand it.”​
And he tripped himself up over the meaning of “opacity.”​

I think they don’t think it matters. Just dont concede. Keep fighting. Then eventually it will go to the house where each state gets 1 vote.

Even if it’s obvious trump lost. That doesn’t matter.

They will point to voter irregularities. These irregularities happen every election. And it’s interesting there were more irregularities in the last election but republicans said Hillary should concede.

Republicans are criminally hypocritical

The war has already started. Biden is shut out of the white House and the GSA won't do anything for him.

1605713960356.png

The war has already started. Biden is shut out of the white House and the GSA won't do anything for him.
We aren’t ready for war yet. We’re waiting for any court to side with trumps lies. So far none has

Forum List

Back