No Joke: NYT tips Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti to beat President Trump in 2020

A coalition of Blacks, Hispanics (including Voting Illegals), Marxists Loons, Homosexuals, and Public Employees sucking off the Tax Payer Tit, and the Mentally Ill---which is what the Democratic Party is today---is just not enough, until they can "Turn Texas Blue" through the Mexican Invasion.

Which is of course why Democrats hate and fear The Wall so much.

Drain the Swamp!

Build the Wall!

Fuck the New York Media!

Well folks. There goes the black and female vote for the Dems in 2020.

I knew they were going to try to run a white guy, a rich guy, or a rich white guy.

Stranger things have happened but I honestly cannot see the nation voting for a California liberal. Especially the very liberal mayor of Los Angeles.

Stranger things have happened but I honestly cannot see the nation voting for a California liberal. Especially the very liberal mayor of Los Angeles.

I wouldn't worry about it much. If things keep going the way they are and North Korea isn't put on a leash, there won't be any more California. As much as I despise their far left stance on everything, that would kinda suck.

A Mexican Jew... it's possible...

No, he's a Jewish Mexican with Italian tendencies.

This guys lineage is going to be harder to figure out than Barack Obama's.

Well, his paternal grandfather was born in the state of Chihuahua Mexico and hi maternal grandparents were Russian Jews. Seems pretty simple to me.

The name Garcetti is Mexican, don't be fooled by the double "t" "i".

Kinda like Juan Epstein? Welcome back Kotter. :happy-1:

juanepstein.jpg

He was a Puerto Rican Jew...

We didn't have meskins back then. or at least I never heard of them except for that guy named Jose Jimenez. And the Frito Bandido.

Jose Jimenez? Holy crap you're old! lol

Well, his paternal grandfather was born in the state of Chihuahua Mexico and hi maternal grandparents were Russian Jews. Seems pretty simple to me.

juanepstein.jpg

We didn't have meskins back then. or at least I never heard of them except for that guy named Jose Jimenez. And the Frito Bandido.

Jose Jimenez? Holy crap you're old! lol

Guilty as charged. :biggrin:

Donald Trump sold uranium to the North Koreans who we should be friends with!

Donald Trump has health problems!

Donald Trump is a liar!

Donald Trump is the illegitimate son of Ayn Rand!

Donald Trump sold uranium to the North Koreans who we should be friends with!

Donald Trump has health problems!

Donald Trump is a liar!

Donald Trump is the illegitimate son of Ayn Rand!

everyone knows Rand Paul is the son of Ayn Rand!

Attack!Attack!Attack!

Eric Garcetti sold uranium to the Russians who we should be friends with!

Eric Garcetti has health problems!

Eric Garcetti is a liar!

Eric Garcetti was cloned in a test tube in Bill Ayers' living room!

you can always counter with:

Donald Trump raped hundreds of women 95 years ago!
Naw, we will counter with the things that President Pence agreed with the treasonous fat senile old orange clown on. LOL

A Mexican Jew... it's possible...

juanepstein.jpg

Fucking bigoted asshole, now aren't you.

“If you look at the statistics, you would have to conclude that that 375 thousand to half a million estimate, out of a 2.69 million population, is extraordinarily high. Remember that you also have Mexican American women serving in the armed forces, as well as Mexican nationals,” said Dr. Dennis Bixler-Martínez of the University of Texas at El Paso.

The video above, from Sacramento, California, PBS affiliate KVIE’s series, Valentía, Mexican Americans In World War II, brings the stories of these brave patriots to life, to earn their rightful place in American history.

Mexican-American soldiers fought in every major battle during the war and in every branch of the U.S. armed forces. What they achieved, what they endured, what they lost and what they gained should not be forgotten.

Sheer numbers aside, and the fact that these men and women included “the highest percentage of Congressional Medal of Honor winners of any minority“ during the war, it was the individual efforts and sacrifices of these Mexican-Americans that not only helped the Allies emerge victorious, but served as catalysts for change back home once the war ended. The United States would never be the same again.

Mexican American Soldiers In World War Two Fought Abroad To Win At Home (VIDEO) | HuffPost

Forum List

Back