No club bearing paramilitary NBPs this morning

They were warned this time, NO WEAPONS. Both the Black Panthers for the Democrats, and former SEALS and Special Forces for republicans, will be out today at polls across the nation.

They were warned this time, NO WEAPONS. Both the Black Panthers for the Democrats, and former SEALS and Special Forces for republicans, will be out today at polls across the nation.

Yup. Just heard that on the news.

:cool: Who would you rather have standing watch for your campaign?

Oh I think the SEALS and the Special Forces vets could handle any problems and I'd sure rather have them representing me than the NBP.

At least the NBP left their clubs home this time. The SEALS and Special Forces guys don't need clubs. LOL

Bod are you really going to shill for your team?

:D

374565-R1-026-11A_0102.jpg

Nice pic...was that guy at one of the polling places today? Is that where you took the picture?

You don't know who he is?

Too freaking funny and sad at the same time.

i couldn't have described your sorry ass better.

nice job

They are still out. Just seen it on TV. Without the club but still dressed up like a military guy and pacing back and forth.. I am so sick of this. If it was the other side the left would be crying intimidation but because it is their side it is A OK

How many? And dressed like a military guy? How do you know he/they are not military guys voting before they go to work for the day?

Come on, are you really asking this? It LOOKS like military, it's not real military though
JUST IN: Member of New Black Panther Party Watches Philadelphia Polling Place | Fox News Insider

Guys he's not making it up, doesnt have to....

Oh my! Scary black guy!

Here's a blog with the story of the SEALS:

“Get Out the Vet” to face down voter intimidation

by Jonn Lilyea

Former special operations troops are going into Philadelphia today to counteract the effect of any Black Panther folks who might be tempted to repeat their performance of the last election there and try to intimidate voters since the Justice Department doesn’t seem willing to protect voters, according to the Philly Post; Former Navy Captain Benjamin […] More @ This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here » Blog Archive » “Get Out the Vet” to face down voter intimidation

:clap2::clap2:

The weapon carrying New Black Panthers are not at my polling place. That's a relief.

They are still out. Just seen it on TV. Without the club but still dressed up like a military guy and pacing back and forth.. I am so sick of this. If it was the other side the left would be crying intimidation but because it is their side it is A OK

How many? And dressed like a military guy? How do you know he/they are not military guys voting before they go to work for the day?

NBP2.JPG

Dumbass.

Ah, I knew I'd find the "HELP! SCARY BLACK MAN!" thread somewhere, given how hard FOX is pushing that to the candyass crowd.

Myself, I was especially interested at how the guy was politely opening the door for people. I can see why that had all the righties here soiling themselves. Not to worry, they'll change and then brag about what they'd do if those Black Panthers came around them, the big tough guys that they are.

Oh, in case anyone is wondering why I deliberately get the kooks raging at me ...

"Jem see if you can stand in Bob Ewell's shoes a minute. I destroyed his last shred of credibility at that trial, if he had any to begin with. The man had to have some kind of comeback, his kind always does. So if spitting in my face and threatening me saved Mayella Ewell one extra beating, that's something I'll gladly take. He had to take it out on somebody and I'd rather it be me than that household full of children out there."
--Atticus Finch, "To Kill a Mockingbird"

There is not reason why the New Black Panthers, NAACP, KKK, Harikrishna, Unification Church, etc. needs to make its presence known outside a polling place. It is bad enough the electioneering 100 ft. from the building.

Back to the New Black Panthers, their mode is to intimidate. They have a history of threatening. I guess putting bounties on peoples' heads is nothing to fear? Is that not intimidation? What/why could the possibly be monitoring at polling sites?

The "You're Afraid of The Black Man" argument does not fly. BTW, most white liberals I know are afraid of black people. They talk a good game of harmony and diversity but their racial prejudices have a comical way of oozing out; for example, liberal white flight from the city when they start having children so their kids don't have to go to urban public schools.

There is not reason why the New Black Panthers, NAACP, KKK, Harikrishna, Unification Church, etc. needs to make its presence known outside a polling place. It is bad enough the electioneering 100 ft. from the building.

Back to the New Black Panthers, their mode is to intimidate. They have a history of threatening. I guess putting bounties on peoples' heads is nothing to fear? Is that not intimidation? What/why could the possibly be monitoring at polling sites?

The "You're Afraid of The Black Man" argument does not fly. BTW, most white liberals I know are afraid of black people. They talk a good game of harmony and diversity but their racial prejudices have a comical way of oozing out; for example, liberal white flight from the city when they start having children so their kids don't have to go to urban public schools.

Yep, pretty much. The hypocrisy is laughable.

Who are they supposedly intimidating? A picture says nothing. Show me some video and audio.

NBP2.JPG

Dumbass.

Damn, that black guy is intimidating. I think he's ready to hit the nerdy looking guy in the beret with his cane.

NBP2.JPG

Dumbass.

Damn, that black guy is intimidating. I think he's ready to hit the nerdy looking guy in the beret with his cane.
FOX just reported that he is supposed to be there. :lol: He's an official DNC poll observer.

And now they are arguing about it on FOX....apparently some of them are very scared of single black men in berets.

Forum List

Back