No charges for Israel soldier who killed Palestinian child returning from swimming

Yeah so? Kill or be killed. Expect deadly force if you throw rocks at moving vehicles filled with soldiers.
These are NOT SOLDIERS BUT ZIONISTA MASS MURDERERS Rouds...Scum like you
Scum, moi? I'm devastated! And here I was going to ask you to give me a ride to the Rod Laver stadium to watch some of the Australian Open matches!
You couldn't take the heat(you personally are not scum,but sslliippeerryy at times)steve

Yeah so? Kill or be killed. Expect deadly force if you throw rocks at moving vehicles filled with soldiers.
Scum, moi? I'm devastated! And here I was going to ask you to give me a ride to the Rod Laver stadium to watch some of the Australian Open matches!
You couldn't take the heat(you personally are not scum,but sslliippeerryy at times)steve
I can't wait to hear Australians cheer Federer on..."Camon Rojah!"

Do you speak English with an Australian Arab accent? I wonder how that sounds, it should be funny!

I can't wait to hear Australians cheer Federer on..."Camon Rojah!"

Do you speak English with an Australian Arab accent? I wonder how that sounds, it should be funny!
LOL Rouds.... fcuk you make me smile...I do lots of accents but I do a very fair "Front Wheel".....steve ps I think Rojah is terrific but your "Rojah" sounds more Yiddish than Arabic Rouds it has that glutteral element which is so Jewish,but good try friend

Last edited:
I love how the Arabs use child shields and then complain when one gets hurt of killed.

But then aim rockets as schools in Israel or knife children in the night

And once again the child killer Jews are at it again.

No charges for Israel soldier who killed Palestinian child returning from swimming

"An Israeli army officer who opened fire on a car of Palestinian civilians, killing a 15-year-old boy, will not be prosecuted, it was reported today.

Mahmoud Badran was killed, and four friends wounded, after returning from a swimming pool on the night of 21 June 2016.

At the time, the Israeli military claimed the forces responsible believed the car of youngsters were responsible for throwing stones at Route 443 in the occupied West Bank.

After driving to where they believed the stones had been thrown from, the officer and soldiers got out and opened fire on a car driving on a road under Route 443. Open-fire regulations in the West Bank state that when a vehicle does not endanger the soldiers, shots must be fired in the air.

According to Israeli rights group B’Tselem, “massive fire” was directed at the vehicle of Palestinian youngsters, despite the fact that there was zero indication its occupants were responsible for the stone-throwing (and even if there had been, lethal force was unjustified).

Yawn.,,, Three words. “ The Fogel Family” just to name a few
You people hang onto one incident for years. Palestinians have new ones every week.

There have been a lot more incidents then that! The three Jewish boys that were murdered( one came from from the US), the pregnant Israeli woman who was shot to death by those Palestinian Scum jusft to name a few.

Even if the Fogel family were the only one; so what? Didn’t see any of the uncivilized. Pro Palestinians condemning it! If anything, one barbaric Pro Palestinian stated” they reap what they sow”

So, repeat after me:

All Israelis are evil murderers. . . .
Not all are evil murderers, there's a few Zionist mutants here and there that aren't "synthetic Jews".

Camon Rojah!

The worlds classiest athlete EVER. When he finally retires he will be greatly missed.

giphy.gif

And once again the child killer Jews are at it again.

"An Israeli army officer who opened fire on a car of Palestinian civilians, killing a 15-year-old boy, will not be prosecuted, it was reported today.

Mahmoud Badran was killed, and four friends wounded, after returning from a swimming pool on the night of 21 June 2016.

At the time, the Israeli military claimed the forces responsible believed the car of youngsters were responsible for throwing stones at Route 443 in the occupied West Bank.

After driving to where they believed the stones had been thrown from, the officer and soldiers got out and opened fire on a car driving on a road under Route 443. Open-fire regulations in the West Bank state that when a vehicle does not endanger the soldiers, shots must be fired in the air.

According to Israeli rights group B’Tselem, “massive fire” was directed at the vehicle of Palestinian youngsters, despite the fact that there was zero indication its occupants were responsible for the stone-throwing (and even if there had been, lethal force was unjustified).

Yawn.,,, Three words. “ The Fogel Family” just to name a few
You people hang onto one incident for years. Palestinians have new ones every week.

There have been a lot more incidents then that! The three Jewish boys that were murdered( one came from from the US), the pregnant Israeli woman who was shot to death by those Palestinian Scum jusft to name a few.

Even if the Fogel family were the only one; so what? Didn’t see any of the uncivilized. Pro Palestinians condemning it! If anything, one barbaric Pro Palestinian stated” they reap what they sow”
There are several violations here including people killed. I don't recall you or anyone else anyone condemning it.

there was zero indication its occupants were responsible for the stone-throwing
Yes, Belestinians are always beasful innocent beoble.

It's absolutely disgusting and very showing that there is NOT ONE Jewish show of sympathy and instead disdain at the cold-blooded murder of Palestinian children when the same people started a deadly international war over a couple of soldiers being captured.

It is obvious that Jewish people are evil to the core.....

there was zero indication its occupants were responsible for the stone-throwing
Yes, Belestinians are always beasful innocent beoble.

It's absolutely disgusting and very showing that there is NOT ONE Jewish show of sympathy and instead disdain at the cold-blooded murder of Palestinian children when the same people started a deadly international war over a couple of soldiers being captured.

It is obvious that Jewish people are evil to the core.....
Yes yes, those evil Jooooos won't submit and let the IslamoNazis kill them.

But...you already used this exact response in "The child killers are at it again" thread. Are you copying and pasting your responses across multiple threads now? Must be running out of ammo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back