NK ends the trump and kim love fest

Hate America? Vote democrat!

Only a complete idiot would think that Democrats hate America. Your expressions of hatred for your fellow countrymen show have far off course this thinking truly is. Democrats don't hate America, they hate what people like you are doing to it. You are destroying American ideals and freedoms.
Not a historian are you ?? Better go back and learn history in order to understand who it is that is attempting to destroy America today. Oh and you don't have to go to far back to figure this out. I had to laugh reading your post.

I am very much a student of history, especially Nazi Germany. Growing up in the shadow of WWII, I could not fathom why the people of Nazi Germany would elect Adolf Hilter, and why they didn't stop him from persecuting and murdering millions of their fellow citizens. Why they allowed him to drag them into WWII. The Germans are a hardworking, God fearing people. How could they let this monster loose on the world?

I learned about the hardships visited upon the German people by the Treaty of Versaille. Unemployment, inflation, and poverty. All of the earnings from German workers flowed to the Allies in reparations. The people were starving. Along came Hitler. He promised to make Germany great again. He promised that he would keep their wages in Germany and stop paying reparations.

I'm watching all of it play out again, in real time. The vilification of globalism in general, and brown immigration in particular echos Hitler's condemnation of the Treaty of Versailles and the Allies. Oh yeah, and Trump is vilifying your NATO Allies as well. The attempts to discredit the media so that only Hilter's voice was listened to. The legal pursuit of Hitler's "enemies".

Hitler named the Jews as the source of all of Germany's troubles. The Jewish bankers who sold out the country for their own wealth. Jews who secretly hated German and the secret worldwide conspiracy of Jews out to rule the world. He started out rounding up criminal Jews and putting them in work camps.

He had gangs of "brown shirts" going through the streets with impunity, beating up on Jews. Decent people stayed off the streets. Ultimately, the "brown shirts" became the SS.

That's where were are now. Trump is rounding up brown people who have committed no crimes, other than being and living in the United States, and putting them in camps. If America is at full employment right now and the economy has never been better, how can the illegal immigrants be "stealing your jobs"?

Trump is busy destroying the CIA, the FBI and the NSA - all of the people who took an oath to protect the Constitution. Barr is busy investigating the Justice Department for sedition. Trump has completely hollowed out the Department of Homeland Security, with all of the senior management having been fired and their jobs being vacant. The same story at the Justice Department where 40% of top level positions remain open.

Now, Germany wasn't a Republic, and once Hitler seized power, he could change the laws, and become an absolute dictator quite easily. Trump is having a much harder time in doing it because he cannot seize control of the media or the message, as Hitler could. But yes, I truly am a student of history, especially Nazi history.

Never again, assholes, never again.
!!!!???? the DEMS/leftists/BLACKS are EXACTLY like the nazis/brownshirts--not the Republicans
here, learn some history:

brownshirts/SA:
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)

More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rall
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics

Protesters disrupt President Trump's El Paso rally speech
News - El Paso Times

'Immigrants Built America': Trump Cincinnati rally interrupted by protesters

etc many links all over the country
......the Dems/left/blacks DISRUPTING peaceful political meetings--THIS is what the nazis/SA did--this is un-American!!!

Rants are productive, unless you want the readers to laugh.
hahhahah--DLAdy is full of shit--like you
I just proved the Dems/etc are exactly like the nazis/SA---freakin you out, doesn't it???
hahahahahhaah

stalemate has been going on since 1953 --DUH
Trump is the first POTUS to get the ball rolling
MAGA

No President before Donald Trump said that North Korea could continue to test their missiles, or they could keep their nukes. No President before Trump cut them any slack at all. Under Donald Trump, Kim not only acquired ballistic missile capability, but Dumb Donald said that was fine.

.....stop your dumb double talk--you people were out of your minds building bomb shelters because ''Trump is starting a war""
but you were proved wrong--again

Bomb Shelters? What foolish blog made that claim? Or did you make it up? Trump accomplished one thing, all by himself. He put Kim on the map of those who met with the POTUS - a status Kim wanted and needed for his own political reasons.
NUCLEAR WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018:
Nuclear war between US, North Korea ‘closer than ever’
CNN:
Former Joint Chiefs chairman: Nuclear war with North Korea closer than ever
CNN--''begging''' HAHAHHAHa
North Korea: Trump is 'begging for nuclear war
North Korea: Trump is 'begging for nuclear war' - CNN

And, you've yet to show one bomb shelter being built since 1956.
RUN FOR YOUR SHELTERS!!!!!!!NOW!!
hahahahhahahahahahahah--
Collusion = crap...NUKE War = crap..Dems/etc = crap

Only a complete idiot would think that Democrats hate America. Your expressions of hatred for your fellow countrymen show have far off course this thinking truly is. Democrats don't hate America, they hate what people like you are doing to it. You are destroying American ideals and freedoms.
Not a historian are you ?? Better go back and learn history in order to understand who it is that is attempting to destroy America today. Oh and you don't have to go to far back to figure this out. I had to laugh reading your post.

I am very much a student of history, especially Nazi Germany. Growing up in the shadow of WWII, I could not fathom why the people of Nazi Germany would elect Adolf Hilter, and why they didn't stop him from persecuting and murdering millions of their fellow citizens. Why they allowed him to drag them into WWII. The Germans are a hardworking, God fearing people. How could they let this monster loose on the world?

I learned about the hardships visited upon the German people by the Treaty of Versaille. Unemployment, inflation, and poverty. All of the earnings from German workers flowed to the Allies in reparations. The people were starving. Along came Hitler. He promised to make Germany great again. He promised that he would keep their wages in Germany and stop paying reparations.

I'm watching all of it play out again, in real time. The vilification of globalism in general, and brown immigration in particular echos Hitler's condemnation of the Treaty of Versailles and the Allies. Oh yeah, and Trump is vilifying your NATO Allies as well. The attempts to discredit the media so that only Hilter's voice was listened to. The legal pursuit of Hitler's "enemies".

Hitler named the Jews as the source of all of Germany's troubles. The Jewish bankers who sold out the country for their own wealth. Jews who secretly hated German and the secret worldwide conspiracy of Jews out to rule the world. He started out rounding up criminal Jews and putting them in work camps.

He had gangs of "brown shirts" going through the streets with impunity, beating up on Jews. Decent people stayed off the streets. Ultimately, the "brown shirts" became the SS.

That's where were are now. Trump is rounding up brown people who have committed no crimes, other than being and living in the United States, and putting them in camps. If America is at full employment right now and the economy has never been better, how can the illegal immigrants be "stealing your jobs"?

Trump is busy destroying the CIA, the FBI and the NSA - all of the people who took an oath to protect the Constitution. Barr is busy investigating the Justice Department for sedition. Trump has completely hollowed out the Department of Homeland Security, with all of the senior management having been fired and their jobs being vacant. The same story at the Justice Department where 40% of top level positions remain open.

Now, Germany wasn't a Republic, and once Hitler seized power, he could change the laws, and become an absolute dictator quite easily. Trump is having a much harder time in doing it because he cannot seize control of the media or the message, as Hitler could. But yes, I truly am a student of history, especially Nazi history.

!!!!???? the DEMS/leftists/BLACKS are EXACTLY like the nazis/brownshirts--not the Republicans

brownshirts/SA:
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)

More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rall
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics

News - El Paso Times

......the Dems/left/blacks DISRUPTING peaceful political meetings--THIS is what the nazis/SA did--this is un-American!!!

I just proved the Dems/etc are exactly like the nazis/SA---freakin you out, doesn't it???
hahahahahhaah

The only thing you've proved is your posts are ludicrous.

MAGA

No President before Donald Trump said that North Korea could continue to test their missiles, or they could keep their nukes. No President before Trump cut them any slack at all. Under Donald Trump, Kim not only acquired ballistic missile capability, but Dumb Donald said that was fine.

.....stop your dumb double talk--you people were out of your minds building bomb shelters because ''Trump is starting a war""

Bomb Shelters? What foolish blog made that claim? Or did you make it up? Trump accomplished one thing, all by himself. He put Kim on the map of those who met with the POTUS - a status Kim wanted and needed for his own political reasons.
2018:
CNN:

o yes,
Kavanaugh rape = crap..Smollet = crap....Covington racism = crap
hahahhahaahhah
you people put up a lot of crap

brownshirts/SA:
Sturmabteilung (SA)

News - El Paso Times

hahahahahhaah

The only thing you've proved is your posts are ludicrous.
the links/truth are right THERE--you cannot deny it
Dems/etc are EXACTLY like the SA---hahahahhahahahahaha
you see--we don't buy the MSM/your crap that the right is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of hyperbolic crap.
Right out of the playbook.
View attachment 283151
STFU, stupid Canuck.

You already have concentration camps for brown people on the southern border. Families, fleeing violence, are being separated, and abused.
More hyperbole.

Pathetic.

2018:
CNN:

o yes,
hahahhahaahhah

Kavenaugh is in a world of hurt. Many schoolmates have come forward since the confirmation with stories of his abusive behaviour towards female students, and the several tried to contact the FBI during their "investigation" phase. The FBI never called them back. The White House shut down the Kavenaugh investigation, just as the hearing didn't call any other witnesses than Dr. Ford. I don't think I will ever forget the spectacle of Brett Kavenaugh leering and sneering at Democratic senators, his partisan snarling at Senators. It was the most disgusting display I have ever seen in the Senate.

The Coviington Kids were rude, racist, privileged little snots, out marching for stripping women of their rights. Of course you support them. They are the future of the Republican Party.

"North Korea’s top negotiator said late on Saturday that working-level nuclear talks in Sweden between officials from Pyongyang and Washington had broken off, dashing prospects for an end to months of stalemate."

North Korea breaks off nuclear talks with U.S. in Sweden

The Art of the Deal? The only success of the deal is Kim got what he wanted, to be seen on the world stage to meet with the POTUS, and show him up.
I just wonder if they had matching bracelets made for the brofest?

2018:
CNN:

o yes,
hahahhahaahhah

Kavenaugh is in a world of hurt. Many schoolmates have come forward since the confirmation with stories of his abusive behaviour towards female students, and the several tried to contact the FBI during their "investigation" phase. The FBI never called them back. The White House shut down the Kavenaugh investigation, just as the hearing didn't call any other witnesses than Dr. Ford. I don't think I will ever forget the spectacle of Brett Kavenaugh leering and sneering at Democratic senators, his partisan snarling at Senators. It was the most disgusting display I have ever seen in the Senate.

The Coviington Kids were rude, racist, privileged little snots, out marching for stripping women of their rights. Of course you support them. They are the future of the Republican Party.
what planet are you on?? you are full of shit
Wash Post that is very liberal says you are full of shit
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...1195f8-2fa7-11e9-8ad3-9a5b113ecd3c_story.html

"North Korea’s top negotiator said late on Saturday that working-level nuclear talks in Sweden between officials from Pyongyang and Washington had broken off, dashing prospects for an end to months of stalemate."

North Korea breaks off nuclear talks with U.S. in Sweden

The Art of the Deal? The only success of the deal is Kim got what he wanted, to be seen on the world stage to meet with the POTUS, and show him up.
MAGA

Actually Clinton, Bush, and the Hussein were all fine with NK getting nukes. They did nothing to stop it. The Clintons sold them the tech, the first tests happened under Bush, and more tests along with middle tests under the Hussein.

And yet you claim that no previous President cut them any slack. You’re a lying hack.

That's right because no President before could stop Kim, and Trump is laying the groundwork to address the issue differently. The problem with the dim's is that they are cheering for Kim against the President, so how's that working out for them ? NOT TO GOOOOOOOD.

I see you might READ history, but you don't KNOW it/understand it
....you don't know why the Germans ''''elected'' hitler/did not stop him/etc????!!!!!!---and you say you are a student of history--especially nazi history!!!??? -this is basic knowledge for anyone who KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS WW2 history
..basically, simply, not ALL Germans were for hitler...many were against hitler...some tried to kill him/etc
....another basic issue= you are not thinking in reality terms--as MANY people do not = it's not a movie or novel.....the Gestapo/SS/SD/ etc had great power to do as they ''wanted''--so if you were a resister, you just couldn't come out and talk about it in the streets/etc
..we have had threads on this before---if you don't understand how hitler got power and kept it, you do NOT understand the nazi history--jesus christ
July 1932 German federal election - Wikipedia
She said all that she wrote in connection with Trump as if history in her mind is playing out all over again. Good grief the brainwashing is bad these days. TDS is real.

View attachment 283151
STFU, stupid Canuck.

You already have concentration camps for brown people on the southern border. Families, fleeing violence, are being separated, and abused.
idiocy--and you say you're a student of nazi history???!! hahahahahahhahah
the Jews/etc were trying to get OUT of Germany--not IN
....they are not CC camps--you make yourself look foolish by saying that --stop the stupidshit

No one would let Jewish refugees in. They refused to believe that Nazis were murdering Jews. They said the German people would never do that. Just like Americans won't let in Syrian refugees, or Muslims seeking to escape ISIS, or Central Americans escaping gang violence.

Americans don't want to take in refugees because they're always poor and broke. But metered refugee claimants to bully them into jumping the border, and then locking them up and taking their children when they do it is cruelty and abuse. Refusing children food, clean clothing and sanitary conditions is a violation of their human rights. When you lock people up who are no danger to you, when you deprive them of the right to counsel, or the right of habeous corpus, you are putting them in concentration camps.

And some of the facilities being used to detain these families, are the same facilities used to intern innocent Americans of Japanese heritage, who also represented no danger to Americans. But this is, in many ways, worse.

Trump is prepared to sell out your country for wealth and power. Now we find out that Trump had oil and gas people he was trying to place on boards in the Ukraine so his friends and political donors could co-opt their Ukrainian oil and gas resources and profit from them.

As this goes on, Trump just looks dirtier and dirtier. And everything he was doing continues to line Trump's pockets. Now he's sucking up to Erdogan and selling out the Kurds. Trump Towers in Instanbul means that Trump will continue to do Erdogan's bidding.

View attachment 283151
STFU, stupid Canuck.

idiocy--and you say you're a student of nazi history???!! hahahahahahhahah
the Jews/etc were trying to get OUT of Germany--not IN
....they are not CC camps--you make yourself look foolish by saying that --stop the stupidshit

No one would let Jewish refugees in. They refused to believe that Nazis were murdering Jews. They said the German people would never do that. Just like Americans won't let in Syrian refugees, or Muslims seeking to escape ISIS, or Central Americans escaping gang violence.

Americans don't want to take in refugees because they're always poor and broke. But metered refugee claimants to bully them into jumping the border, and then locking them up and taking their children when they do it is cruelty and abuse. Refusing children food, clean clothing and sanitary conditions is a violation of their human rights. When you lock people up who are no danger to you, when you deprive them of the right to counsel, or the right of habeous corpus, you are putting them in concentration camps.

And some of the facilities being used to detain these families, are the same facilities used to intern innocent Americans of Japanese heritage, who also represented no danger to Americans. But this is, in many ways, worse.

Trump is prepared to sell out your country for wealth and power. Now we find out that Trump had oil and gas people he was trying to place on boards in the Ukraine so his friends and political donors could co-opt their Ukrainian oil and gas resources and profit from them.

As this goes on, Trump just looks dirtier and dirtier. And everything he was doing continues to line Trump's pockets. Now he's sucking up to Erdogan and selling out the Kurds. Trump Towers in Instanbul means that Trump will continue to do Erdogan's bidding.
we already take in hundreds of thousands per year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jesus f christ
what do you mean we don't let anyone into the US????!!!!!
not counting college students/sports players/etc!!

Democrats can't let Trump have any success. They will sabotage everything they can.

Every time I think you couldn't possibly post a dumber comment, you come up with something like this. Exactly what success did Trump achieve with Kim, other than granting a meeting with the President of the most powerful nation in the world and elevating Kim on the world stage, what did that first meeting accomplish? Did Kim stop testing missiles? No. Did Kim stop building nuclear bombs? No.

Did Kim build a large nuclear arsenal while "negotiations" were underway? Yes. Did Trump tell Kim the USA would allow him to keep his nuclear weapons. Yes. Did China lift sanctions against South Korea? Yes. Did Trump cancel the annual joint South Korea/US Military training exercises, which Vladimir Putin called "provocative" because Russia shares a small stretch of border with South Korea? Yes.

What did Trump get in return for all of these concessions? A couple of boxes of bones purporting to be the remains of US soldiers and which wll require years of DNA testing to sort out, and Otto Warmbier, although Trump had to promise to pay $2 million for Ottot Warmbier. Another promise he renegged on.

If this is your idea of "success", what is your definition of "was totally played by Kim and Xi"?

If nothing comes of it, at least Trump tried to clean up the past administrations mess.
Wow, that is some peak trump cultism, there. All trump did was break stuff. He never had any solutions. He hasn't cleaned up anything. What a laughable nugget of cultism that is.

If nothing comes of it, at least Trump tried to clean up the past administrations mess.
Wow, that is some peak trump cultism, there. All trump did was break stuff. He never had any solutions. He hasn't cleaned up anything. What a laughable nugget of cultism that is.
Uh-huh, Obama bent over for him as did Bush and Clinton. They took it in the ass....Trump, no.
Talk about cultism, just keep bending over for them FFI.

Forum List

Back