Nikki Haley's challenge: UN meddling in our election and UN 'human rights'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wow, she could have been reading my postings. I have been complaining about the UNHRC for some time, and even posted a list of the members of this so-called Human Rights group. A "who's who" of Human Right abusers.

Nikki Haley's challenge: UN meddling in our election and UN 'human rights'

American UN Ambassador Nikki Haley has decided to wade into the shark-infested waters of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva.

On June 6, 2017, she will join a decades-long list of American diplomats who have given speeches about the “unacceptable” discrimination against Israel by the UN’s top human rights body, and the “credibility” problem from welcoming human rights violators as members. The response is equally predictable: eye-rolls, yawns and a few disingenuous murmurs about UN reform.

It’s about time we changed the script.

Haley will share the Council podium with a strange bedfellow: UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Jordanian Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein. Accusations of foreign meddling in U.S. elections have oddly neglected to zero in on the United Nations, and leading players like Zeid.

On October 12, the UN’s built-in media entourage in Geneva and weigh in on the American election. It was not a regularly scheduled press briefing. He summoned the world’s press specifically to alert the globe and American voters about the enemy, Donald Trump.

In the words of Zeid: “If Donald Trump is elected, on the basis of what he has said already, and unless that changes, I think it’s without any doubt that he would be dangerous from an international point of view.”

Wow, she could have been reading my postings.

Oh I'm sure she was.

Wow, she could have been reading my postings.

Oh I'm sure she was.

This is why I said she could have been, meaning, based on her opinion, an opinion I have expressed similar concerns on here more than once. I certainly am not suggesting she did read my postings.

the Jordanian guy knocked our beloved Donald?-------damn-----where is
Abdullah?

Forum List

Back