Nicolas Maduro Moros and Venezuela

Interesting offering a bounty on a sitting president

Is the president of a country determined by other foreign countries

Hmmm....You may be too young to remember Ferdinand Marcos

No.

Yeah he was told to leave and he left. Reagan did not put a bounty on his head as he just had a message delivered to him by someone. So if Trump is as tough as Reagan , he would just tell him to leave and the guy would leave

But then again maybe the guy would just laugh, Still he won't last long and it is only a matter of time

Putting a bounty out is something a rich guy would do. Yeah the police offer rewards for information leading to someones arrest or conviction. To me that admitting that you can't handle the situation and using money as the easy way out to get someone else to do your dirty work.

Maduro lost, and tried to ignore the election, and hold on to power...Something liberals would do, would have done right here if they felt they could get away with it...

You'll forgive me if I don't give a crap what happens to the criminal Maduro....

well I not there but it seems he won the election just like Putin wins reelection every year

He probably is a bad guy but when governments say he the president and other say he is not the president

sounds like foreign meddling in an internal affair when determining which country leader is corrupt and ignoring other corrupt leaders. Recipe for violence because they have oil

something repubs do

Trump´s fake news media are going mad now:

Definitely not "Trump's Media". It's the war-mongering AP ginning up justification to take Maduro out.

US really has no business messing with them. Country can't even feed its citizens, they're not exporting much cocaine.

Definitely not "Trump's Media". It's the war-mongering AP ginning up justification to take Maduro out.

US really has no business messing with them. Country can't even feed its citizens, they're not exporting much cocaine.
The charge is not a proof, even if it was justified. This is government parroting and if you think the US backed opposition´s economic boycott and US sanctions have nothing to do with the country´s situation, you are wrong.

Attorney General Barr is a Constitutional scholar and a very good man. His words are official American policy, and never "propaganda." But you seem to be from an anti-American view of things. It's too bad. We have a great Constitution which gave us many good men who do not have to fluff their case by swearing that our best people speak "propaganda." I have a feeling the conservative viewpoints that time and again save this nation grief are too much for a brainwashed apparatchik like you.
That remains to be seen actually. He already let Comey off the hook.
I really like him - he seems very honest, but you never know in that town.

Paramilitary organizations such as the FBI require allegiance to one's commanding officer. Comey had career credits of breaking the case on the Gambino crime family. and cracking white collar crimes as well. As leader of the FBI under Obama, he had the dilemma of being yoked by his duty to the President and doing as ordered. If I were Attorney General Barr, I'd have trouble weighing the obeying the commander-in-chief's unusual demands against following the letter of the law as best as possible with a law-bending lawyer for a boss. It could be the man saved America from several nefarious ant-American stunts pulled by the President and his staff. I do not know the details, I'm just guessing why Comey may not have deserved the total wrap thrown at him. It's unfortunate the object of his scrutiny, demanded by one President made light of hurting a successor. Obama has done nothing but lead the assault with fake claims against President Trump. It was his orders and not Comey's. Comey on the other hand, could've noticed a couple of his right-hand men weren't playing their cards on top of the table. As a young FBI/Justice Department worker, Comey risked his life more than a few times to achieve a right conviction of some bad dudes. You can fire someone who breaks the letter of the law, but when the rest of his career, minus orders by criminals-in-chief, he was quite an American hero.
And I'm giving Attorney General Barr a pass for doing the rightest thing possible in this case. And that's what I think.

Comey's no superhero. The FISA warrants he signed off on to spy on Trump for "collusion with Russia" were bogus, proving - especially after exonerating Hillary for blatantly obvious crimes - that this was a frame job and he was at least a co-conspirator if not complicit in the whole thing. Whether or not Obama gave the order is highly irrelevant here. He and Barr go way back though , and so we'll see. These are unprecedented times to say the least.

If Hillary had won, we wouldn't know any of this, and that's a scary after-thought in itself.

Thank you, Angelo. Everything about the Deep State is troubling to me. Its perpetrators have no respect for a peaceful transition of power to another President.
Said like a Russian agent trying to get rid of President Trump. Moron.

Oh, Buttress, the only Russian agent is Trump. But anyway, what we are doing to Venezuela - essentially brutally punishing them economically for 20 years because they picked a form of government we don't like - is criminal. We talk about how they've declined after 20 years of economic warfare, and we've fallen apart just as bad after three weeks of the sniffles.
Since you know more than the President the People of the United States chose to preside, and you can't stand it, why don't you run for office.

Attorney General Barr is a Constitutional scholar and a very good man. His words are official American policy, and never "propaganda." But you seem to be from an anti-American view of things. It's too bad. We have a great Constitution which gave us many good men who do not have to fluff their case by swearing that our best people speak "propaganda." I have a feeling the conservative viewpoints that time and again save this nation grief are too much for a brainwashed apparatchik like you.

Paramilitary organizations such as the FBI require allegiance to one's commanding officer. Comey had career credits of breaking the case on the Gambino crime family. and cracking white collar crimes as well. As leader of the FBI under Obama, he had the dilemma of being yoked by his duty to the President and doing as ordered. If I were Attorney General Barr, I'd have trouble weighing the obeying the commander-in-chief's unusual demands against following the letter of the law as best as possible with a law-bending lawyer for a boss. It could be the man saved America from several nefarious ant-American stunts pulled by the President and his staff. I do not know the details, I'm just guessing why Comey may not have deserved the total wrap thrown at him. It's unfortunate the object of his scrutiny, demanded by one President made light of hurting a successor. Obama has done nothing but lead the assault with fake claims against President Trump. It was his orders and not Comey's. Comey on the other hand, could've noticed a couple of his right-hand men weren't playing their cards on top of the table. As a young FBI/Justice Department worker, Comey risked his life more than a few times to achieve a right conviction of some bad dudes. You can fire someone who breaks the letter of the law, but when the rest of his career, minus orders by criminals-in-chief, he was quite an American hero.
And I'm giving Attorney General Barr a pass for doing the rightest thing possible in this case. And that's what I think.

Comey's no superhero. The FISA warrants he signed off on to spy on Trump for "collusion with Russia" were bogus, proving - especially after exonerating Hillary for blatantly obvious crimes - that this was a frame job and he was at least a co-conspirator if not complicit in the whole thing. Whether or not Obama gave the order is highly irrelevant here. He and Barr go way back though , and so we'll see. These are unprecedented times to say the least.

If Hillary had won, we wouldn't know any of this, and that's a scary after-thought in itself.

Thank you, Angelo. Everything about the Deep State is troubling to me. Its perpetrators have no respect for a peaceful transition of power to another President.

Oh, Buttress, the only Russian agent is Trump. But anyway, what we are doing to Venezuela - essentially brutally punishing them economically for 20 years because they picked a form of government we don't like - is criminal. We talk about how they've declined after 20 years of economic warfare, and we've fallen apart just as bad after three weeks of the sniffles.
Since you know more than the President the People of the United States chose to preside, and you can't stand it, why don't you run for office.

That's a great line btw, beautress...
Charlie Kirk: "If delaying Ukraine aid is impeachable, is Pelosi delaying American aid impeachable too?"

The charge is not a proof, even if it was justified. This is government parroting and if you think the US backed opposition´s economic boycott and US sanctions have nothing to do with the country´s situation, you are wrong.
Blame America first?

That's a great line btw, beautress...
Charlie Kirk: "If delaying Ukraine aid is impeachable, is Pelosi delaying American aid impeachable too?"

You can have it. I am tired of name-advertising for the millionheiress that uses her power to get free rides on the Air Force's nickel that taxpayers are footing the bill for her and her entourages of 40 persons who get free rides and vacations all over the world where she is sabotaging President Trump. I'd rather be quoting Emily Dickenson. Honest. ;)

Blame America first?
America (its rulers) takes the blame for the entire "regime change" attempt. And if your Trump now blames Maduro for the drugs that come from elsewhere, you can guess that nothing will be done about them.

I couldn't run for office, I'd tell people the truth.

"Sorry, there is no God, and we have to solve these problems ourselves."

See, that would never fly with people as stupid as Americans.

Maduro lost, and tried to ignore the election, and hold on to power...Something liberals would do, would have done right here if they felt they could get away with it...

You'll forgive me if I don't give a crap what happens to the criminal Maduro....
Don't sour the word liberal when describing the Clinton/Obama Democrats.
They hijacked that term. There hasn't been a healthy honest balance between liberals and conservatives in this country since....never.

Well, I'll half agree with you....I don't know how old you are, but I was alive back in the days of JFK. While young, I remember the hope, and love for America that era's democrats had.

And the willingness to work with Republicans accross the isle to get things done for this great country...That is NOT today's progressive democrat party....They are the party of "America sucks".

And the willingness to work with Republicans accross the isle to get things done for this great country...That is NOT today's progressive democrat party....They are the party of "America sucks".

I'm sorry, the thing is, the Democrats COULD have completely screwed Trump on this deal. They didn't. They worked with him on it.

Compared to the Republicans during the 2009 financial crisis, that fought Obama tooth and nail on everything he tried to do to fix it.

No.

Yeah he was told to leave and he left. Reagan did not put a bounty on his head as he just had a message delivered to him by someone. So if Trump is as tough as Reagan , he would just tell him to leave and the guy would leave

But then again maybe the guy would just laugh, Still he won't last long and it is only a matter of time

Putting a bounty out is something a rich guy would do. Yeah the police offer rewards for information leading to someones arrest or conviction. To me that admitting that you can't handle the situation and using money as the easy way out to get someone else to do your dirty work.

well I not there but it seems he won the election just like Putin wins reelection every year

He probably is a bad guy but when governments say he the president and other say he is not the president

sounds like foreign meddling in an internal affair when determining which country leader is corrupt and ignoring other corrupt leaders. Recipe for violence because they have oil

something repubs do

So you are a supporter of Maduro eh? How sad for you.

I'm sorry, the thing is, the Democrats COULD have completely screwed Trump on this deal. They didn't. They worked with him on it.

Compared to the Republicans during the 2009 financial crisis, that fought Obama tooth and nail on everything he tried to do to fix it.

Obama never tried to fix the 2009 crisis. Instead of addressing the crisis head on he focused on Universal health care, and a stimulus that benefited his cronies, and told America that they were "No better than any other country", and that "Zero growth economy, was the new normal"

Face it Joe, Obama was the President who voted "Present" instead of addressing things for the American people....Why do you think it was so easy to dismantle his legacy?

Apparently somebbody doesn't proofread their headlines.

One day that's really going to bite one of the major news outlets right in the ass, nobody proofreads anymore.

Nacro-terrorism, is that almost like Macro-terrorism?

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

No.

something repubs do

So you are a supporter of Maduro eh? How sad for you.

I didn't say I am a supporter, I am just saying it their problem

It gets old meddling in other peoples problems acting like Trump knows what they want. Just because the guy who lost the election visited him

Hey a country that allow nudity on TV can't be all bad

Forum List

Back