Nick Sandman And Kyle Rittenhouse Should Start A Club

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Rittenhouse's lawyer has announced they are going to follow Nick Sandman's lead and become extremely wealthy in the process.

Facebook, fake news media - they did not learn from having to shell out millions of dollars to Sandman after their rush to slander him.

After Rittenhouse takes these same clowns to the cleaners like Sandman did, the two of them ought to start a club for those who successfully sue these guys and make millions.

Bernard Goetz can be group treasurer.....and George Zimmeran can be the spokesperson....let's do it!!!

Sorry, you're out. Posting idiocies doesn't make you a hero.
It's ok to admit you are too young to know who he is and how if he did what he did a few weeks ago - you would have already made 30 posts urging him to run for president....

George Zimmerman being official spokesperson is still a yes right??

It's ok to admit you are too young to know who he is and how if he did what he did a few weeks ago - you would have already made 30 posts urging him to run for president....

George Zimmerman being official spokesperson is still a yes right??
Goetz and Rittenhouse shot some thugs. Zimmerman only killed one. Sandeman shot no one but one could argue his spanking of liberal media entitles him to membership.

Not my club as I've shot no thugs, but I admire those that do. Prolific air-headed snowflakes can start their own club. Nothing's stopping you.

Last edited:
Goetz and Rittenhouse shot some thugs. Zimmerman only killed one. Sandeman shot no one but one could argue his spanking of liberal media entitles him to membership.

Not my club as I've shot no thugs, but I admire those that do. Prolific air-headed snowflakes can start their own club. Nothing's stopping you.
Zimmerman got his ass kicked and out of desperation, pulled out a gun and shot the person who was kicking his ass...it's almost as if the person he shot had no right to defend himself against a creepy pedo looking guy following a child at night....but we know about the strange relationship you folks have with pedos....

But Zimmerman kind of encapsulates the weakness and fragility of the typical reactionary right-winger...perpetually afraid while desperately trying to project strength...maybe that is why they fetishize guns so much..

Zimmerman got his ass kicked and out of desperation, pulled out a gun and shot the person who was kicking his ass...it's almost as if the person he shot had no right to defend himself against a creepy pedo looking guy following a child at night....but we know about the strange relationship you folks have with pedos....

But Zimmerman kind of encapsulates the weakness and fragility of the typical reactionary right-winger...perpetually afraid while desperately trying to project strength...maybe that is why they fetishize guns so much..
Dead thug. Happy ending.

Having the name Trayvon means you're not a thug? It like saying if your name is Trixie you can't be a whore.

Trixie was no whore!
1654616478243.jpeg

His name is Trayvon....not a thug.....
If your name is Trayvon I guarantee you that you are a worthless piece of shit.

Trayvon Martin was a particularly dumbass piece of shit. Making a racist attack on a guy with a gun.

Before attacking Zimmerman this Trayvon assholes told his fat ass girlfriend on the cell phone that he was going after that "Cracker". How fucking racist is that?

If your name is Trayvon I guarantee you that you are a worthless piece of shit.

Trayvon Martin was a particularly dumbass piece of shit. Making a racist attack on a guy with a gun.

Before attacking Zimmerman this Trayvon assholes told his fat ass girlfriend on the cell phone that he was going after that "Cracker". How fucking racist is that?
Just how fucking stupid, in the most primal of senses, was that thug?

Forum List

Back