Nick Cage is WINNING!...

Perhaps he should join Charlie Sheen's Violent Torpedoes of Truth Tour. It's bombing and could use a makeover.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
04-16-2011-cage-winning-m.jpg

:)

peace...

"Actor Nicolas Cage was arrested after he got drunk in the city's French Quarter and argued in the street with his wife over whether a house they were in front of was theirs, police said Saturday."

I could see being a multi-millionare celebrity, and being confused about what I owned, when I was drunk in the French Quarter....It happens to me all the time...

"Actor Nicolas Cage was arrested after he got drunk in the city's French Quarter and argued in the street with his wife over whether a house they were in front of was theirs, police said Saturday."

I could see being a multi-millionare celebrity, and being confused about what I owned, when I was drunk in the French Quarter....It happens to me all the time...

Getting Drunk in Nawlins and fraggin' a Hooker is almost a Right of Passage...

Come on guys, you know what I'm talkin' bout...

peace...

Word of advice...

Never tell a cop "Just arrest me! Go ahead and arrest me! I want you to arrest me!"

Doh!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I have to say, I have seen ( not always voluntarily ala Moonstruck :rolleyes: ) several of his films....he imho like Keanu has little range and yet it appears that Leaving Las Vegas ( a friggin depressing shoot me afterward pic if there ever was one), was his best.. apropos eh?

Getting Drunk in Nawlins and fraggin' a Hooker is almost a Right of Passage...

Come on guys, you know what I'm talkin' bout...

peace...

I have no idea what you're talking about......:eusa_whistle:

was her name Amber?;)

Last edited:
I have to say, I have seen ( not always voluntarily ala Moonstruck :rolleyes: ) several of his films....he imho like Keanu has little range and yet it appears that Leaving Las Vegas ( a friggin depressing shoot me afterward pic if there ever was one), was his best.. apropos eh?

Leaving Las Vegas was awesome.

Leaving Las Vegas was awesome.

yea, but dude........wtf, they should have had a warning label on that movie beside the R rating, "if Prozac has been prescribed for you, don't fucking go."

Oh come on. I lived in Nawlins for four years. This is part of the local character.

Millions of tourists visit every year. The 'drunk confused celebrity' monument is one of the best tour bus stops.

Forum List

Back