nice cars being destroyed by low IQ thug on video

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Either Western Civilization will eventually collapse and die or a new Fascist movement will emerge and wipe these subhumans out along with the leftist whites

You tell me .. I dont know
This state of insanity cannot last forever

Either Western Civilization will eventually collapse and die or a new Fascist movement will emerge and wipe these subhumans out along with the leftist whites

Another video showing exactly why black people like Superbadbrutha find black people having so much trouble functioning in civil society.

Then blame it all on white people and wonder why nothing ever gets resolved.

Don't broadcast this sort of behaviour in America. It could catch on and become a threat that can't be dealt with by either vigilantes or police!

Racism is coming home to bite.

You tell me .. I dont know
This state of insanity cannot last forever

It's time.

Defund the police.

It's time.

6 cars hit in 6
Another video showing exactly why black people like Superbadbrutha find black people having so much trouble functioning in civil society.

Then blame it all on white people and wonder why nothing ever gets resolved.

Funny I grew up anti guns and my parents told me that all guns are immoral and should be banned.
It was not until the Obama Admin that I finally realized that something did not add up. I was in my 30s and started to see thugs and criminals getting released by crooked Jewish ACLU. This is when I finally saw the importance of the 2nd amend.

Forum List

Back