NHL is here!

Sucks to be them! hahahahaha! I will have to call my Nephew to rub it in! Next time he emails you in regards to puter, tell him "how about them Rangers!" hehe!

Jim...you would think after all this timeyou would be used to the Rangers losing!!!

Dev's tied.

depends, you going to take me to one??? if so, then yeah! haha! I only like to see blood shed!!!

Well if you really wanted to I would take you. You know it wouldnt be the Rangers though!! :)

I kinda figured that Jackass! remember, I live in NJ! I have that kids coupon book and they have coupons for the Devils.

Ah FREE! free is better! And if he can get them for free, I want up front with all the ACTION!

Okie dokie, will settle for any seats, but I want you to catch a puck! think you can handle that? and, start some crap, throw soemthing at one of the players, hahahaha, I would like to see a fight - nothing better than a brawl at a hockey game!!!

Hahaha...I will try for a puck! Im beginning to think this is a bad idea. I always seem to get into trouble when I hang with you!!

hahahah, hey, you didn't get in trouble at Jim's, just people thinking your belonged down in Marlboro! and that you did all on your own, I just happened to be there! and who started the fire drill? not me, I just shoved out of a door on the highway and told "FIRE DRILL" as if, not knowing what to do or what the hell you were doing! heheheheh! I think more danger with Jim and I both together with you, then you have problems! :)

Hahaha...yes that is true. You 2 together are much to much for little ol angelic me!!! ;)

hahah, you can't say it's dull when your with us! always an adventure!

Not that there has been many of those, but Jim's party alone was one of the best I have been to, and still can't stop talking about it - then the night we went out, well, I had to leave! :( but up until I did, I had fun - though, more of those nasty shots, and who knows what would have happened, I was pretty shot by the time I left!

I know..should have been more! That was a GREAT party. One of the best I have been to. Small yet fun and friendly crowd. It was just a great time. Well next time your not allowed to leave!! LOL I needed a partner for the pool table.

hahahah, why so I can see you hit it off the table again???hehe!

Forum List

Back