NHL 2011-2012 Season

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Your one stop shop to discuss all things NHL 2011-2012 related.

sport_257.gif

NHL.com - The National Hockey League

This is what I have to say about Hockey.... BRUINS RULE!

:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggh1ZcxSTUQ]Boston Bruins 2010-2011: No More Sorrow - YouTube[/ame]

Can someone sober up Marshmont so he can sign his contract now, please?

Or how about lucic?

Cops check in after Milan Lucic’s face-off with galpal - BostonHerald.com

Stanley Cup hero Milan Lucic was questioned by police early yesterday after he and his girlfriend got into an altercation in the North End.

According to a police report of the incident, the Bruins [team stats] left winger was “highly intoxicated and hostile” after he and his galpal argued outside a Starbucks on Commercial Street shortly before 1:30 a.m.

Can someone sober up Marshmont so he can sign his contract now, please?

Or how about lucic?

Cops check in after Milan Lucic’s face-off with galpal - BostonHerald.com

Stanley Cup hero Milan Lucic was questioned by police early yesterday after he and his girlfriend got into an altercation in the North End.

According to a police report of the incident, the Bruins [team stats] left winger was “highly intoxicated and hostile” after he and his galpal argued outside a Starbucks on Commercial Street shortly before 1:30 a.m.

Yeah, I heard all about it.

Young couple get into argument in public.

Meh.

Too bad he had to use one of the douchier phrases in existence during the drama.

As the officer continued to question Lucic, he “slammed his cell phone to the ground and yelled ‘Do you know who I am?’ ” the police report states. At which point, the officer asked for identification and Lucic produced an ID from Vancouver, Canada.

Douche.

Yeah I immediately thought of kennedys old "Do you know who I am" line.

Thats just a fail in the public eye no matter who is saying it, and I'm a lucic fan but that was a bit low to say IMO.

Thats just a fail in the public eye no matter who is saying it, and I'm a lucic fan but that was a bit low to say IMO.

He's a douche but I tend to give him a pass because he's our douche.

But still, he kinda sucked last year. Dude needs to zip it up and rediscover his game this season.

He's a douche but I tend to give him a pass because he's our douche.

But still, he kinda sucked last year. Dude needs to zip it up and rediscover his game this season.

I think he broke his hand because he looked completely afraid to fight or get real physical like he had in the previous season.

Just read some sad news... Sorry if it's in the wrong place but I'm rushing...

Russian officials say that 43 of 45 people on a Russian jet died today when the plane carrying the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl hockey team crashed just after takeoff near the city of Yaroslavl.

Those who perished include former NHL All-Star Pavol Demitra, according to his agent.

The Kontinental Hockey League said on its website that others on board included newly-appointed Lkomotiv coach and former NHL defenseman Brad McKrimmon.

Two members of the 2010 World Championship Czech team, Jan Marek and Josef Vasicek, were also among those in the crash, according the KHL.

Matt Keator, the agent for Demitra, told USA TODAY that he has learned that Demitra died. The ex-St. Louis Blues standout was beginning his second season with the Russian team .

STORY: More on Russian jet crash
Plane with KHL Russian hockey team crashes

That sucks valerie, sad news :(.

So sad... :(

lokomotiv-yaroslavl.jpg

KHL crash darkens hockey’s grim summer

In its first statement on the matter, the league said, “We are only beginning to understand the impact of this tragedy affecting the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl club and the international hockey community. First and foremost, our condolences go out to the families and friends of the players, coaches and staff lost in today’s tragedy.

Red Light » Posts KHL crash darkens hockey’s grim summer «

Pre-Season Starts tonight!

We have a sun/mon double header against montreal coming up against montreal and I just wanted to say one thing to habs fans this year

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsEFtPOBNJQ&feature=related]''The Middle Finger'' - History Will Be Made (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Well the Sharks looked great in the home opener.. their beefed up defense looks promising...

Forum List

Back