• Hell No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season
NFL fans will see history made this season, and it has nothing to do with what goes on between the goalposts.

LMFAO, The NFL just signed its' death wish. GOOD!! Hopefully you traitorous pricks go under.

American football is or was viewed as once being a very male dominated sport , strong trible like males that give that manly whatever kinda image for strong males should be.

NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season
NFL fans will see history made this season, and it has nothing to do with what goes on between the goalposts.

LMFAO, The NFL just signed its' death wish. GOOD!! Hopefully you traitorous pricks go under.

American football is or was viewed as once being a very male dominated sport , strong trible like males that give that manly whatever kinda image for strong males should be.
And here I thought soccer was faggoty.

???? The Baltimore Ravens have had male cheerleaders since '96. The difference may be is they are the acrobatic kind that throw the girls in the air. I don't know. But the Ravens also have all female squads that dance. I guess this guy is gonna get in with the female squads?

To me, you can't drop what you never picked up in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thought the goal was to attract new fans, not make them look for another sport to love.

why? why?
I don't see any male waiters at Hooters
fruitcakes

Wasn't there some guy that was suing Hooters years ago to be a waiter? If I got his table I'd ask for another one or leave.

Edit - Man Sues Hooters for Gender Discrimination

Yepper, but that was quite a long time ago, not sure if he ever won , being I haven't clicked your link yet and wrte this first lol. Thank yu fr hte link I will get back to it later n.

I do remember that case thoughg. At the time I thought OMFG give me a break. I wasn't quite as awake then.

why? why?
I don't see any male waiters at Hooters
fruitcakes

Wasn't there some guy that was suing Hooters years ago to be a waiter? If I got his table I'd ask for another one or leave.

Edit - Man Sues Hooters for Gender Discrimination

Yepper, but that was quite a long time ago, not sure if he ever won , being I haven't clicked your link yet and wrte this first lol. Thank yu fr hte link I will get back to it later n.

I do remember that case thoughg. At the time I thought OMFG give me a break. I wasn't quite as awake then.
he lost

"The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their “outrage” at something that most of them are unable to define. They make a fortune doing what they love...Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!" - President Trump

We stopped watching the NFL when the misguided dunces started kneeling...dancing prancing "men" won't draw us back

"The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their “outrage” at something that most of them are unable to define. They make a fortune doing what they love...Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!" - President Trump
police-brutality.jpg

They are assholes.

Forum List

Back