NFL Week 7

I was very surprised the Lions offense was so flat against Atlanta. I wish I'd picked up DeMarco Murray for this week in fantasy! There were a lot of injuries it seemed, some big time rushing performances.

Green Bay barely beat the Vikings, but I don't think that means Ponder is that good. Peterson ran all over the Pack and they've been week against the pass all year. Still undefeated though, a win is a win.

DeAngelo Williams and Chris Johnson get big contracts before the season and both are playing pretty poorly. Then there's Matt Forte, who is playing incredibly, but can't seem to get the Bears to give him a new contract. Pay the man already!

Does Houston own that division now? They destroyed the Titans, Jax and Indy are non-factors. Can the Titans pull it together?

Sorry, not impressed at all with Tebow despite the comeback. It was the Dolphins, and they barely were able to put up 15 points in regulation. Props for bringing the team back, but maybe if Tebow hadn't sucked for so much of the game it wouldn't have been at that point.

Did I mention I decided against picking up DeMarco Murray for this week? :evil:

First, the bad news:

Rivers and Mendenhall sucked on toast....Palmer and the Tennessee Tuxedoes were even worse.

Harvin, DMC and McGahee got dinged and didn't finish.

Fitzgerald, Moss and Rice are still suffering, trying to catch passes from QBs that stink.

On the upside:

Ponder looked fair-to-midland for a rookie thrown out in front of the reputed #1 team in the league.

Arian Foster finally showed up to play.

Cam-a-mania is still running wild.

Cassel is starting to look like last year really wasn't a fluke.

Jimmy Graham really, really is the real deal.

Favre and Owens are still retired.

or

"The Three Stooges meet the Marx Brothers."

Tim Tobow is the new NFL Channel fixation since the morons cannot manage more than one subject at a time, and Bret Farve is no longer a choice.

and in self flagellation news, I watched the first quarter of the Indy NO game....I was like, well, thats over.....:lol: it was barely getting started....

and in self flagellation news, I watched the first quarter of the Indy NO game....I was like, well, thats over.....:lol: it was barely getting started....

That was just ugly...you gotta wonder...how many times in the past, say 20 years, has a team been beaten by 55 points in the NFL.

Meanwhile the Steelers are finally getting back in the game despite an inglorious offensive line walloped by injuries. Beating the Cardinals by an unimpressive 12 points - however one cardinal TD came after not one, not two - but THREE automatic 1st down penalties in a row against the Steelers..which means it took the Cardinals 18 downs I believe to achieve 40 yards with 30 of them in penalties to get a TD against the tenacious Steeler defense.

and the Lions?

R not for reel...get the paper bags out fellas....

Bullshit! I think the Lions rebound against Denver going into their bye week. Hopefully the coaching staff figures out that calling runs up the middle on 1st down leads to 2nd and 3rd and long. I think if they throw short on 1st down more often and get Stafford settled down early on thye'll avoid the problems with getting so far behind in the 1st half.

PS: Bite me Trajan!

and the Lions?

Bullshit! I think the Lions rebound against Denver going into their bye week. Hopefully the coaching staff figures out that calling runs up the middle on 1st down leads to 2nd and 3rd and long. I think if they throw short on 1st down more often and get Stafford settled down early on thye'll avoid the problems with getting so far behind in the 1st half.

Lions will never beat Tim Tibow

and the Lions?

dude, you're smoking Motor City crack, Denver is a mighty 2 and 4!! :eek:whoo hoo, I am sure you'll rebound against them...hey I hope the Lions do well, but......scissors, bag, paper type, one each, cut 3 holes and hope for the best:lol:.

Did anyone see the illegal block in the back in the Seattle-Cleveland game, that wiped out an 80 yard TD punt return by Leon Washington of the Seahawks????

Didn't think so - because it never happened. A "phantom block." The Brown tripped over his own feet.

Decided a 6-3 Cleveland "win".

Forum List

Back