Next to Trump, which potential 2024 candidate for president scares them the most ?

You clueless woke idiots don't know what liberal means anymore.
So tell us, what's the menaing of "woke"? If you can define it, you'll be the first conservative here who can do so.

Don't worry. We know you can't define it. Your masters just told you to use the word to describe anything you hate, and you always obey. Such a good little sheep you are.

Now, as far as liberal goes, "mainstream" is a good way to define today. Liberal policies are mainstream American policies. We're the moderates, while conservatives are batshit crazy extremists.

And by 'them' I think we can safely all agree that in Washington DC there's a one party system disguised as Democrats and Republicans being controlled by powerful folks who meet once a year in Aspen, Toronto or somewhere in Switzerland to make the decisions affecting us all.

We know they hate Trump which has been made clear time and time again.

RFK Jr? Highly doubtful.

Governor DeSantis ...probably. Tim Scott also.

Tulsi Gabbard definitely.

Personally I would like to see Donald Trump with Byron Donalds from Florida as his running mate.
You heard it here first.
I don't know if you are first about Byron Donalds being VP

I said that some time ago, but in any case, i didn't know Gabbard was running?

Also, I don't think the leftists necessarily "hate" Trump... they want We the People (or Sheeple as they call us) to hate him..

Ok, maybe both when I think about it...

But in any case, what they really hate is the cash cow being... put off limits to them by the "infamous" Trump

and other worthy Rs

Comer and others are concerned about crooked politicians (and their crack head sons....) using their positions in govt to get rich... by leveraging the taxpayers' money in foreign countries---

And by 'them' I think we can safely all agree that in Washington DC there's a one party system disguised as Democrats and Republicans being controlled by powerful folks who meet once a year in Aspen, Toronto or somewhere in Switzerland to make the decisions affecting us all.

RFK Jr? Highly doubtful.

Personally I would like to see Donald Trump with Byron Donalds from Florida as his running mate.
You heard it here first.
Ramaswamy will become a real concern. Wait until the debates with or without Trump.

Psychopaths and deranged sociopaths don't scare easy .

Add an increased susceptibility to a bunch of autoimmune diseases stemming from an addiction to Killer Shots and you have a disaster recipe .
killer shots????

(I do get that 1st sentence, though... totally agree.. and all conservatives should keep that FACT in mind... You mention one of the symptoms of sociopath(ology)

RFK Jr? Highly doubtful.

You heard it here first.

Trump is a loser

So they want to see him nominated

I became a trump supporter after I saw what Comey and Brennan and the whole Obama gang did to him
If America survives as a free nation, that will be Trump's legacy. He exposed DC for the evil, incestuous, corrupt place it actually is. He'll also be remembered for ENDING the media's ability to lie and be believed. They BROKE themselves trying to remove him. If they steal another election in the open and our courts ignore it, I'd support Trump as a defacto opposition leader in exile for the struggle to retake America from the Marxist scum in DC.

When we see this level of delusion from the right, it makes liberals smile.

They're making it easy. 2024, blue wave.
Uh huh... for a party that says it's so convinced he can't win, you lot sure are working at a hysterical pace to find a way to keep him out of the race. It's almost like you fear him winning.

If America survives as a free nation, that will be Trump's legacy. He exposed DC for the evil, incestuous, corrupt place it actually is. He'll also be remembered for ENDING the media's ability to lie and be believed. They BROKE themselves trying to remove him. If they steal another election in the open and our courts ignore it, I'd support Trump as a defacto opposition leader in exile for the struggle to retake America from the Marxist scum in DC.
Jim Jordan and the (R) House will be a huge factor if they can begin exposing the corruption so loudly the MSM will finally have to cover it.

Dems are committing suicide by going all in on nothing but lies.

You would have the evidence if there were massive corruption to expose, but like the supposedly stolen 2020 election, you have no evidence.

Trump sounds shriller and more vindictive every time he speaks.

the other mike
poor guy
itsok.gif

Forum List

Back