Newt Gingrich Is Right About The Jan 6 Committee

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Newt Gingrich says January 6 investigators 'face real risk of jail' if GOP wins Congress
>
>
> I just looked it up. Gingrich is correct. The 4th amendment prohibits unwarranted searches.
That's why law enforcement needs a search warrant signed by a judge before they do a wiretap or a search. The Committee has no such authority for their subpoenas or searches. If it is found they had no legal basis for their surveillance, they have broken the law.

Here is the law on probable cause for search warrants:

Last edited:
Newt Gingrich says January 6 investigators 'face real risk of jail' if GOP wins Congress
>
>
> I just looked it up. Gingrich is correct. The 4th amendment prohibits unwarranted searches.
That's why law enforcement needs a search warrant signed by a judge before they do a wiretap or a search. The Committee has no such authority for their subpoenas or searches. If it is found they had no legal basis for their surveillance, they have broken the law.
How many times did the Clinton's break the law? When those shitfucks go to jail, i will believe it when the FBI does the 4am raid at Nancy Piglosi's house and other prog elites...

I'd really like to see how Adam Schiff fairs in gen-pop in a fed lock-up....I suspect he would not have any "rifling" left in his asshole when he got out as he just screams "pussy boy".....When he farted it would sound like blowing through a hollow tube. ;)

Forum List

Back