Newt Gingrich - Good Choice For VP

I like newt for the most part. And if im not mistaken, he has already implied he would take it.

Gingrich balanced the budget after he led the takeover of Congress in '94 and he is a foreign policy expert as well. Speaker of the House, historian, political genius. Nobody more qualified to take over as president if necessary.

Gingrich balanced the budget after he led the takeover of Congress in '94 and he is a foreign policy expert as well. Speaker of the House, historian, political genius. Nobody more qualified to take over as president if necessary.

Newt resigned from Congress because he was doing the same thing Willie was doing and at the same time ..

now carp about Clinton ...

We can build a chartered asteroid mining company and base it on the moon! The rare metals we could get from the asteroids would pay down a large portion of our debt! It would in fact make America great again!

Newt with Donalds love for mining combined sounds workable.

Last edited:
Republicans have already showed they can fight the RINOs by nominating the most liberal candidate running. Now to stick it to the establishment by making Newt VP. Have you people been eating paint chips for the past couple years?

Newt and Trump? Yep..please, please, please, I want this to happen.

Republicans have already showed they can fight the RINOs by nominating the most liberal candidate running. Now to stick it to the establishment by making Newt VP. Have you people been eating paint chips for the past couple years?
Do you remember COS?
That was basically an attack on the republican establishment.
The establishment has been attacking him since the early 90s man.

Trump says he wants a running mate who knows how to get things done in Washington and help shape foreign policy. I don't think there is a better pick than this guy. Trump should have him at the top of his list.

Gingrich: Speaker Ryan made a big mistake today

Are you fucking kidding? Gingrich got run out of congress for illegal distribution of cash to affect legislation. He is one of the most crooked people to ever stain the reputation of the House of Representatives.

Do you even know Gingrich's history? That is the dumbest post I've ever seen you make.

Two adulterers running against Bill Clinton's wife. Is this really what we've come to?

Forum List

Back