Newsweek hacked after expose on Trump's Cuba dealings.......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that Russia is helping Trump to try to win the election. Newsweek ran an expose on Trump and his (possibly) illegal dealings in Cuba during the time that there was an embargo.

Shortly after the story was printed online, there was a DDoS attack that has been traced back to Russia.

Is Vladimir doing his best to help Trump win the elections?

DDoS attack briefly takes down Newsweek website after magazine publishes exposé

Last edited:
It seems that Russia is helping Trump to try to win the election. Newsweek ran an expose on Trump and his (possibly) illegal dealings in Cuba during the time that there was an embargo.

Shortly after the story was printed online, there was a hack attack that has been traced back to Russia.

Is Vladimir doing his best to help Trump win the elections?

DDoS attack briefly takes down Newsweek website after magazine publishes exposé
Ddos is a flooding of their website with fictitious requests for access (denial of service) not a hack lol

Dumbass. I'm in construction & I knew that much.

You know............ya just gotta wonder sometimes, and to tell you the truth, the optics don't look too good.

First, there was Trump bloviating about how Russia may have hacked Hillary, and if they did (but they didn't), he was asking them to release her deleted emails.

Well....................since they couldn't hack into Hillary's server (it was already in the custody of the FBI), they decided to do the next best thing and hack the DNC, which gave some pretty damning evidence that the DNC leadership was in the bag for Hillary.

Now? Well, Newsweek found some interesting business dealings that Trump had with Cuba, and it was done BEFORE the embargo was lifted, when business with Cuba was still illegal for American businesses.

Shortly after the story was put online, there was a denial of service attack on Newsweek, possibly trying to prevent the story from getting out, and it was conducted largely by addresses in Russia.

I ask again.................is Russia trying to get Trump elected?

And just to let you know TEENAGERS can perform a ddos attack with a single computer in mom's basement. It is just spamming a server to force it to crash via remote accessed dummy computers.

Learn what a hack is

It was a hell of a lot more than just some teenager in a basement. Multiple addresses in Russia were recorded as being part of the attack, and investigations are still proceeding.

It's just as likely that Newsweek crashed their own website in an effort to tie Trump to Russia. Liberals ya know. Besides if you can make up conspiracy shit I can one up ya right?

It was a hell of a lot more than just some teenager in a basement. Multiple addresses in Russia were recorded as being part of the attack, and investigations are still proceeding.
Sony is taken down constantly by these denial of service attacks. More often than not teenagers have been the ones caught.

I repeat, IT IS A DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK.
ANY amateur computer whiz can do it with the right software.

It's just as likely that Newsweek crashed their own website in an effort to tie Trump to Russia. Liberals ya know. Besides if you can make up conspiracy shit I can one up ya right?

Crashed their own website......................really?
It's as logical as your conclusion. The person doing the attack doesn't pick the origin of the dummy computers.

Sony is taken down constantly by these denial of service attacks. More often than not teenagers have been the ones caught.

You're right..............any computer savvy person can do one of those. And, if you get multiple people to participate, you can crash the system.

I don't dispute any of that. I just want to know why the majority of the addresses connected to the attack originated in Russia.

You're right..............any computer savvy person can do one of those. And, if you get multiple people to participate, you can crash the system.

I don't dispute any of that. I just want to know why the majority of the addresses connected to the attack originated in Russia.
I already told you, the person committing the attack doesn't not designate the origin. The worm does. It seeks out vulnerable computers that don't have the latest antivirus

So..................you have no comment about the fact that it originated in Russia?
It didn't originate in Russia. Those were the dummy computers. ANY computer without the proper protections is vulnerable to being used in a ddos attack. Even yours & mine

And you know this how? Are you part of the investigating team, or are you just blowing smoke and sunshine outta your ass?

So..................you have no comment about the fact that it originated in Russia?
It didn't originate in Russia. Those were the dummy computers. ANY computer without the proper protections is vulnerable to being used in a ddos attack. Even yours & mine

And you know this how? Are you part of the investigating team, or are you just blowing smoke and sunshine outta your ass?
I know it because that is how a ddos attack works. Look it up for yourself instead of happily eating up the media's bullshit narrative.
Don't be so gullible

Forum List

Back