News flash 4 Wingnuts: Haiti Not US Territory

Haiti isnt a US territory? who knew? oh yeah, everyone except the original poster.

Not denying that one bit. It's one of the things that makes us the greatest nation on the Earth. The question is, how much longer can we do this? I'm guessing very soon, we will no longer be able to. And that's the problem.

We can't ignore natural disasters. Now, if we have too, I am all for cutting the salaries of our congress--in order to help Haiti out--:lol::lol:

We can't ignore natural disasters. Now, if we have too, I am all for cutting the salaries of our congress--in order to help Haiti out--:lol::lol:

AMEN! :clap2: , in fact I think we should eliminate them. :D

you have reached perfect pussy status.. With such ease you shall now and forever be known at the usmb as the world's perfect pussy!

And YOU Willow are the biggest narrowminded ass backwards IGNORANT intolerant BITCH on this or any board I have been on! YOU and the rest of the wingnut righties bitching and whining like 2 years olds saying this is Obamas fault and that is Obamas fault and we shouldnt spend the money disgust me and make me utterly embarassed to be an American....I have more heart and compassion in my pinky finger than you have in your entire body INCLUDING that thick and empty head of yours!

Okay Perfect Pussy Number two.. YOU may show me where I blamed obamalama I haven't unlike your perfectedness who jumped right in there and blamed President Bush.. Then Perfect Pussy number 2 you may show me where I said we shouldn't spend the money.. I can't get Perfect Pussy Number One to do that.. Over in the fight zone will be fine.. And I know you have more compassion,, you perfect pussy people spend all your days bragging about your cornering the market on compassion that's what makes you Perfect Pussies.. So go ahead POST THE PROOF PUSSY 2.

Well, it was your compatriot, Mudwhistle that blamed the President. You just blamed the Hatian people.

And YOU Willow are the biggest narrowminded ass backwards IGNORANT intolerant BITCH on this or any board I have been on! YOU and the rest of the wingnut righties bitching and whining like 2 years olds saying this is Obamas fault and that is Obamas fault and we shouldnt spend the money disgust me and make me utterly embarassed to be an American....I have more heart and compassion in my pinky finger than you have in your entire body INCLUDING that thick and empty head of yours!

Okay Perfect Pussy Number two.. YOU may show me where I blamed obamalama I haven't unlike your perfectedness who jumped right in there and blamed President Bush.. Then Perfect Pussy number 2 you may show me where I said we shouldn't spend the money.. I can't get Perfect Pussy Number One to do that.. Over in the fight zone will be fine.. And I know you have more compassion,, you perfect pussy people spend all your days bragging about your cornering the market on compassion that's what makes you Perfect Pussies.. So go ahead POST THE PROOF PUSSY 2.

Well, it was your compatriot, Mudwhistle that blamed the President. You just blamed the Hatian people.

show me! or stfu.

Not denying that one bit. It's one of the things that makes us the greatest nation on the Earth. The question is, how much longer can we do this? I'm guessing very soon, we will no longer be able to. And that's the problem.

There are nations responding that have far less resources than we do.

The US military has had the airport in Haiti's major city, turned over to their control today.

Haiti is still experiencing aftershocks...FOX News is set to blame Obama for doing enough to prevent the after shocks.
I know the right wing bigots here at USMB and elsewhere, who have said Obama should not be promising finacial aid to the suffering people of Haiti, are hysterically attempting to blame Obama for Haiti's problems...but the facts are the US fed government under Obama has responded swiftly.

FEMA is NOT in charge. Haiti is a soviergn nation with terrible issues.

The US military is representing the US response.

Shame on GOP wingnuts for blaming the US Troops for Haitils infrastructure problems after 7.1 earthquake!

You and I both know fox news is giving him a hard time for his fast response by comparing it to his slow response to the terrorism incidents we have had. Its ok to go off your rocker Dev, I like to do it too, but you know you've exxagerated and misrepreseted the majority of the conservatives on this board and what FOX news was doing. And when I say Majority that is akin to me admitting there are a few loons out there who do think what you say, but they are a very small minority.

Hey at least Obama's administration knows where Haiti is...right? Haiti Disaster Relief Donations - Kathleen Sebelius | January 14, 2010 - Kathleen Sebelius | ColbertNation.com

Last edited:
Some people like to make everything about politics. There will always be those who will try to take advantage of disasters like this. It's not right no matter who is doing it. However i would have to say that you and your fellow Liberal Wingnuts have been the worst of the worst when it comes to trying to take political advantage of natural disasters. You guys sure did milk the Katrina tragedy for all it was worth politically. I always thought that was pretty ugly and shameful. You guys never missed an opportunity to take a swipe at Bush and Republicans over that natural disaster. So your feigned outrage really should and does fall on deaf ears at this point. Sorry,but it is what it is.

Haiti Not US Territory
That's gonna be a surprise to:

Elliott Abrams, Ken Adelman, Richard Armitage, Fred Barnes, William J. Bennett, Jeffrey Bergner, John Bolton, Max Boot, Ellen Bork, Paul Bremer, David Brooks, Shoshana Bryen, Stephen D. Bryen, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Stephen A. Cambone, Eliot A. Cohen, Midge Decter, Paula J. Dobriansky, Thomas Donnelly, John Doolittle, Douglas Jay Feith, David Frum, Francis Fukuyama, Frank J. Gaffney, Jr., Reuel Marc Gerecht, Newt Gingrich, Joshua Goldberg, Owen Harries, Bruce P. Jackson, Michael Johns, Robert Kagan, Zalmay Khalilzad, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Henry Kissinger, Neal Kozodoy, Charles Krauthammer, Irving Kristol, William Kristol, Michael Arthur Ledeen, Jay Lefkowitz, I. Lewis Libby, Michael H. Mobbs, Joshua Muravchik, Rupert Murdoch, Richard J. Neuhaus, Michael Novak, Martin Peretz, Richard N. Perle, Daniel Pipes, Norman Podhoretz, Howard Raines, Peter W. Rodman, Karl Rove, Donald H. Rumsfeld, Richard Mellon Scaife, Gary J. Schmitt, William Schneider, Jr., Abram N. Shulsky, Robert W. Tucker, Harlan Ullman, Vin Weber, Paul Dundes Wolfowitz, R. James Woolsey, Jr., David Wurmser, Meyrav Wurmser, Dov Zakheim, Karl Zinsmeister, Robert B. Zoellick, who have all made lives/careers advocating that everything, everywhere on the globe is under the purvue of the U.S.

Last edited:
Haiti is still experiencing aftershocks...FOX News is set to blame Obama for doing enough to prevent the after shocks.

Do you have a link or some corroborating evidence to support your assertion? I can't imagine that Fox News (or any other mainstream news network) would do something like this, granted the MSM has become pretty much a joke but this would be beyond the pale.

Dev is a fucking liar who spends most of the day trying to suck his own dick

So. obama gets big time credit for having a meeting within 30 minutes. Bush gets skewered because he didnt dawn a cape, fly into a flooded NO and single handedly rescue every man woman and child.

Some people like to make everything about politics. There will always be those who will try to take advantage of disasters like this. It's not right no matter who is doing it. However i would have to say that you and your fellow Liberal Wingnuts have been the worst of the worst when it comes to trying to take political advantage of natural disasters. You guys sure did milk the Katrina tragedy for all it was worth politically. I always thought that was pretty ugly and shameful. You guys never missed an opportunity to take a swipe at Bush and Republicans over that natural disaster. So your feigned outrage really should and does fall on deaf ears at this point. Sorry,but it is what it is.

Seriously, who do you really think believes your crap? Are you posting shit like this just to get a stroke from the braindead yes-tards around here?

unreal

You and I both know fox news is giving him a hard time

Aww.. poor lil' Barack, on second thought fuck him if he can't stand the heat of the FOX NEWS kitchen it's time for the incompetent screwball to resign and let the other incompetent screwball he drug along with him on his ticket to take over ... at least that'll be good for more than a few laughs.

Is anybody else really, really scared at the prospect of a President "We gotta spend money to avoid bankruptcy" Biden?

the us military has had the airport in haiti's major city, turned over to their control today. Today.

haiti is still experiencing aftershocks...fox news is set to blame obama for not doing enough to prevent the after shocks.

i know the right wing bigots ...

...after a 7.1 earthquake!
i am disgusted and ashamed for the revolting behavior of usmb members like willowtree who are seeking to bame the president of the united sates of america, barack obama, for the logistical problems in a foreign country after a devastating 7.1 earthquake.

It is disgraceful that such americans would abuse their freedom of speech, which the aclu is always fighting to protect, for such nasty and petty political gain.

you have reached perfect pussy status.. With such ease you shall now and forever be known at the usmb as the world's perfect pussy!

lol. ahahahahahaa wipe out (and meltdown)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH5WGWX4MPg[/ame]

Hey........its this simple..........the k00ks blamed Bush for Katrina striking New Orleans as a Cat 5..........conservatives can blame Obama for the aftershocks in Haiti!!!

cuckoo

Bush got blamed for NOT responding adequately to Katrina.
It was called a national disgrace..even by the few conservatives with principles.

Obama responde SWIFTLY to HaitiQuake.

GW Bush just agredd with me on national television. Obama response 'swift'

U B CUckoo

no6a-2.jpg

Hey........its this simple..........the k00ks blamed Bush for Katrina striking New Orleans as a Cat 5..........conservatives can blame Obama for the aftershocks in Haiti!!!

Well not to correct you or anything but I will, apparently the left wingers have moved past blaming President Bush (after all warmongering neocons are easily forgotten, right?) and moved right into blaming Fox News for the misery of the current human condition (those Fox News Bastages!).... I just hope Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and company appreciate the free endorsements.

BTW anyone know where I can buy a few dozen left wing Obama-rama sycophants to disagree with me in public? 'cause I could sure use the endorsements for my business.

On second thought after reviewing the $60 billion in bribes the "hope and change express" paid to union bosses , too expensive for me, I think I'll buy Tiger Woods instead. :D

I don't believe in a satan, well maybe obama, but if there is a satan, obama knows this earthquake was a present from him. Monica Lewinsky had nothing on you drooling obama worshipers.

I don't disagree kooks did that. I am stunned that you admit to being a kook too.

I only called the response to Katrina, as did FOX NEWS and other right wing media, a National Disgrace. I NEVER blamed Bush for Katrina.

so go ahead and try to out kook the other kooks.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back