News Alert: Iranian Forces Seizes U.S. Ship

At a guess, the US ship drifted into Iranian territory, and realizing it the US ship surrendered to local authority rather than risk a more serious altercation.

Iranian hostages anyone?

We are back to 1979 when Iranians invaded our embassy and took 50 hostages.

Man that treaty Obama is making with Iran is REALLY WORKING OUT, huh?

siren.gif

IRAN SEIZES US SHIP

Iran has fired at a U.S. cargo ship and has directed it to Bandar Abbas port on the southern coast of Iran, Al Arabiya News Channel has reported on Tuesday.

Up to 34 American sailors are believed to be onboard the ship, Al Arabiya reported.

(developing story)

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/04/28/Iran-holds-U-S-ship-34-sailors-.html

I always said Obama would be the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century. I was wrong. He is far far worse than Carter. At least Carter wasnt rooting for the Iranians.

I always said Obama would be the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century. I was wrong. He is far far worse than Carter. At least Carter wasnt rooting for the Iranians.

I always said that AT LEAST Carter had the country's best interests at heart, even if he was incompetent in seeking those interests. AT LEAST, he was welling meaning.

Obama is NOT well meaning. He DELIBERATELY is seeking to help our enemies.

Shots were allegedly fired at the ship. Iranians are shaking with fear, expecting a strongly worded rebuke by Obie and Kerry.......:rock:.

It happened because we have a Muslim President. Iran is his new bff. Not ours.

He is doing his best to keep us out of war, and you have a problem with that. Also why not become friends?
Are we having to choose between friendship with Iran or SA and Israel? That is the issue. SA is an monarchy worst than Iran and the Israel gov is terrorizing their captives. Great choice. The main thing is , no more war.

Haven't heard about this one yet. I'll look into it. But if true, they'll likely release em pretty quickly. Iran's about to get a great deal. I don't think it's gonna risk that.

You honestly think they care??????????

They know who they are dealing with just like they did with Carter!

:lol:

Haven't heard about this one yet. I'll look into it. But if true, they'll likely release em pretty quickly. Iran's about to get a great deal. I don't think it's gonna risk that.

No ... its two years before the Repubs can give them the "great deal" they promised.

Unfortunately, it's hard to know who to believe these days. You can't trust our government anymore than Iran's.

Forum List

Back