Newbie here

richstacy

Nov 25, 2011
Colorado
I'm a father of 2, grandfather of 3 and great grandfather of 1, married 50 years to the same wonderful woman. I used to be a truck driver, , core driller etc. but i did practice law for more than 30 years, including many years as a federal prosecutor at a high level. I'm a Republican but certainly not a right wing type. I may be new here but I have many thousands of posts in other forums. I'm coming here because Comcast's "Communities" are folding their tent on their overly moderated forums.
I'm looking forward to new acquaintances and civil discussion of the issues of the day.

I'm a father of 2, grandfather of 3 and great grandfather of 1, married 50 years to the same wonderful woman. I used to be a truck driver, , core driller etc. but i did practice law for more than 30 years, including many years as a federal prosecutor at a high level. I'm a Republican but certainly not a right wing type. I may be new here but I have many thousands of posts in other forums. I'm coming here because Comcast's "Communities" are folding their tent on their overly moderated forums.
I'm looking forward to new acquaintances and civil discussion of the issues of the day.

I was looking for "civility" when I frst came here, too...:lol: Now I just stay with the threads until they leave that condition, and go to a thread that is fun or amicable. This way I don't have to be here, often. Works out VERY well, for my ambitions.

Oh! And richstacy, I would like you to know how much I enjoyed reading your introduction. Very interesting information. You sound like a man of many achievements and I am looking forward to your posts. :)

Athena*

Attachments

• $welcome.png
    $welcome.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

I was looking for "civility" when I frst came here, too...:lol: Now I just stay with the threads until they leave that condition, and go to a thread that is fun or amicable. This way I don't have to be here, often...:lol: :lol: Works out VERY well, for my ambitions.

:lmao: :lmao:

Welcome to the forum RichStacy. :)

Cheers, \~/

I was looking for "civility" when I frst came here, too...:lol: Now I just stay with the threads until they leave that condition, and go to a thread that is fun or amicable. This way I don't have to be here, often. Works out VERY well, for my ambitions.

Oh! And richstacy, I would like you to know how much I enjoyed reading your introduction. Very interesting information. You sound like a man of many achievements and I am looking forward to your posts. :)

Athena*

Yer such a flirt.

Athena*

Yer such a flirt.

Nah-uh!!!!

Attachments

• $imagesCAAVLFMH.jpg
    $imagesCAAVLFMH.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 55
Athena that's good advice. Threads have a way of getting off base and uncivil on most boards. Anonymity you know:eusa_angel:

I thought Comcast's forums went bye, bye a long time ago. That was the first one I was ever on seven years ago before I switched to another service provider.
Welcome, don your armor and look for the occasional jewels among the swine. :D

Welcome. Looking forwrd to reading your PsOV on various issues of the day.

Some of us are civil.

You'll soon figure it out.

Mountainman, Are you one and the same timber-cutting, NM-dwelling mountainman of the old Time Opinion days? If so -- good to see ya again!!

Welcome aboard. I look forward to talking to a contemporary, But I am a JFK liberal.

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"
President John F. Kennedy

i cant believe you got rep for just being a republican.....lol.....i mean you could be a fred phelps type for all they know

I'm a father of 2, grandfather of 3 and great grandfather of 1, married 50 years to the same wonderful woman. I used to be a truck driver, , core driller etc. but i did practice law for more than 30 years, including many years as a federal prosecutor at a high level.

My reason for repping... :thup:

Forum List

Back