New York school defends teaching 10th graders terms like 'dick me down' and 'bust one in me'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
These are sick minds teaching such immoral garbage to students of any age. This is what the hell is wrong with our schools.

Degenerates in the guise of teachers.

A New York high school is defending itself after facing backlash for teaching students terms like "coochie slayer" and "professional raw dogger."

The Croton-Harmon High School in Westchester, New York said it stands by its "sex-ed lesson."

Republican candidate for New York governor Rob Astorino drew attention to the lesson when he posted a picture of sexually explicit words and phrases written on a 10th grade whiteboard on June 14th.

Many parents raised issues with the "inappropriate, vulgar & criminal sexual content" being taught to students, Astorino said on Twitter.

Some phrases taught that day include "rearrange my insides," "coochie slayer," "professional raw dogger," "f*cking," "bone," "dick me down," and the misspelled "charzarding," an act appropriating the beloved pokemon character charizard.

Kids are going to learn this shit anyway, anyone who thinks their 12 year old doesn't know these terms are lying to themselves.

HOWEVER:

"Teaching" these terms in a classroom is fucking retarded. Why one earth would you bring these things up? When I learned sex ed, it was simply, penis goes into vagina, etc., diseases, etc. They don't need to be taught slang as part of a curriculum. Let them find out for themselves in a COD game chat.

^^^ I second this. If you want to be taken seriously enough, use the more proper terms when going on record. The slang stuff if it has to have a presence at all can come later.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back