New York Jews rise up and stand solidly with Israel

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure
Posted by TNO Staff— on December 20, 2013 7 Comments

Jews in America are 100 percent united in demanding “open borders” and “immigration reform”

You actually asked EVERY Jewish American about open borders?
You are a major fucktard.

Not my words the article words. Did you read that long article. I doubt it. Dna testing, that is disgusting as there is not such thing as a pure race.

You said

NYers and Americans who support the tiny beacon of freedom, ISRAEL.

Even before this battle there was boycott Israel going on and going strong. All across the globe there is free Palestine going on. The large % of Americans would like to see the Palestinians have a little beacon of freedom. No, a fence higher than the Berlin wall. What a disgrace you have made of Israel since 1948, how much life and bloodshed. Seems to follow Israelites around, from one area of the globe to another.

No, anti-Semitic scum follow Jews, and the Palestine people have been shoved from country to country for centuries. BY ARAB nations; the Balfour Declaration is the last clear demarcation, Palestine lies to the west and North of Israel. Had certain nations not CHOSEN to attack Isral when she was reborn, the borders would differ; they did, so they do not.

Atheists are the real chosen people. We don't start wars in the name of anything, persecute others or decide that they are lesser or greater because they believe in something that may or may not exist. It's ideal. Live and let live.

Karl Marx said the same thing,
that "Communism starts from the outset with Atheism."

It then led to mass graves of over 200,000,000 souls.

It seems the Progressives and Democrats on USMB are returning to their KKK White Supremacist roots. Well, seeing that they chant Hail Satan in order to retain their Eugenic policies (abortion) in order to exterminate blacks, I'm not surprised.

So you believe Karl Marx was right? Doesn't that make you a Marxist then?

Last edited:

Not my words the article words. Did you read that long article. I doubt it. Dna testing, that is disgusting as there is not such thing as a pure race.

You said

Even before this battle there was boycott Israel going on and going strong. All across the globe there is free Palestine going on. The large % of Americans would like to see the Palestinians have a little beacon of freedom. No, a fence higher than the Berlin wall. What a disgrace you have made of Israel since 1948, how much life and bloodshed. Seems to follow Israelites around, from one area of the globe to another.

No, anti-Semitic scum follow Jews, and the Palestine people have been shoved from country to country for centuries. BY ARAB nations; the Balfour Declaration is the last clear demarcation, Palestine lies to the west and North of Israel. Had certain nations not CHOSEN to attack Isral when she was reborn, the borders would differ; they did, so they do not.

So you've unpacked your pom-poms and want to cheer on yet more death and bloodshed for a bunch of incredibly stupid beliefs based on something that doesn't even exist in the first place. Good for you.

Atheists have it right. No war was ever started by an atheist. No boundaries nor lines drawn. It's why I'm a believer in non-belief.

In 1896, Theodor Herzl, a Jewish journalist living in Austria-Hungary, published Der Judenstaat ("The Jews' State" or "The State of the Jews" – sometimes erroneously translated as "The Jewish State" although Herzl did not mean it as such. He meant a state for the Jews; not a Jewish state), in which he asserted that the only solution to the "Jewish Question" in Europe, including growing antisemitism, was through the establishment of a state for the Jews. (and they said Hitler came up wiith the final solution, no it was the Zionist) Political Zionism had just been born.[
……………………………….................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................British opinion[edit]
British public and government opinion became increasingly less favourable to the commitment that had been made to Zionist policy.

In February 1922, Winston Churchill telegraphed Herbert Samuel asking for cuts in expenditure and noting:

In both Houses of Parliament there is growing movement of hostility, against Zionist policy in Palestine, which will be stimulated by recent Northcliffe articles.[33] I do not attach undue importance to this movement, but it is increasingly difficult to meet the argument that it is unfair to ask the British taxpayer, already overwhelmed with taxation, to bear the cost of imposing on Palestine an unpopular policy.[34]

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure
Posted by TNO Staff— on December 20, 2013 7 Comments

Jews in America are 100 percent united in demanding “open borders” and “immigration reform”

You said

Which indicates that whoever approved of the publication of this article (which, by the way, you already posted two days ago) is a complete asshole.

Atheists are the real chosen people. We don't start wars in the name of anything, persecute others or decide that they are lesser or greater because they believe in something that may or may not exist. It's ideal. Live and let live.

It seems the Progressives and Democrats on USMB are returning to their KKK White Supremacist roots. Well, seeing that they chant Hail Satan in order to retain their Eugenic policies (abortion) in order to exterminate blacks, I'm not surprised.

Dear fellow American and KKK Democrat,
Are you claiming that Karl Marx is not an authority on Marxism?

How many blacks disarmed by Democrats in blue urban shitholes like Chicago were mowed down this week?

Last edited:

How many blacks disarmed by Democrats in blue urban shitholes like Chicago were mowed down this week?

Marx was not an authority on atheism, obviously.

As to your other point, what does that have to do with atheism? You obviously don't understand what it is in the first place.

Stick to your guns, literally. Because that seems to be the tipping point for your intelligence.

Marx was not an authority on atheism, obviously.

As to your other point, what does that have to do with atheism? You obviously don't understand what it is in the first place.

Stick to your guns, literally. Because that seems to be the tipping point for your intelligence.

Karl Marx is an authority on Marxism, and he clearly states that it is an ideology that purges G-d. That means that Marxism is a subset of Atheism, as it is a godless ideology.

Are there any godless ideologies that are not atheist?

How many more black men will you put in jail, in order to make their women and children dependent upon Government for resources?

I lived in NYC in 1967 and worked in what was then the second largest textile firm in the world. I was one of two gentiles in the NYC building. When the Six Day War broke out, I stepped out of my office to see clumps of people standing together, hugging and sobbing in each others arms, all up and down the hallway.

The owner of the company came over the building-wide PA system and announced he was sending $ One Million to the war effort and he expected his employees to match it. They did.

I was always extremely well treated while I worked there but there is a sense of family, tribe, community among the Jews, and certain other groups, that is lacking in white bread Americans.

d.

I was always extremely well treated while I worked there but there is a sense of family, tribe, community among the Jews, and certain other groups, that is lacking in white bread Americans.

Of course it's lacking in white Americans, you Progressives have brainwashed more than 50% of them to hate themselves and to surrender their resources to other races who return the kind gesture with more contempt and hatred of whites.

I lived in NYC in 1967 and worked in what was then the second largest textile firm in the world. I was one of two gentiles in the NYC building. When the Six Day War broke out, I stepped out of my office to see clumps of people standing together, hugging and sobbing in each others arms, all up and down the hallway.

The owner of the company came over the building-wide PA system and announced he was sending $ One Million to the war effort and he expected his employees to match it. They did.

worked in what was then the second largest textile firm in the world. I was one of two gentiles in the NYC building

Are you saying that there was a lot of employees there but only 2 of you were non Jews??

d.

Of course it's lacking in white Americans, you Progressives have brainwashed more than 50% of them to hate themselves and to surrender their resources to other races who return the kind gesture with more contempt and hatred of whites.

Well gee whiz, ain't it a shame you knee jerk RWs are so weak and lily livered you can't withstand the stronger and more intelligent Progressives. We just use our much stronger minds on you and you fall right over.

'tis true. Atheists don't murder and torture in name of their god. We don't invade other countries and force them to change their ways to conform to ours. We don't run around thumping a book of total nonsense and threatening others with an eternity of pain and misery.

You'll never have an atheist draggng their children and grand mother around, banging on doors on a Saturday morning and handing out garbage that goes traight to the recycle bin.

Renounce screwball religions = Save a tree.

[ you can't withstand the stronger and more intelligent Progressives. We just use our much stronger minds on you and you fall right over.

You're so strong and intelligent that you've managed to convince people time and time again to surrender their firearms so you could massacre them afterwards. I admit, it takes a genius to fool people into surrender their means of self-defense.

You're so strong and intelligent that you've managed to convince people that spying on them en masse is because you like and trust them. I admit, it takes a genius to fool people into believing that distrustful actions signifies trust and solidarity.

You're so strong and intelligent that you've managed to convince people that burning their fetuses for fuel is beneficial to their race. I admit, it takes a genius to fool people into believing that self-extermination is the key to success.

You're right, Progressive are definitely more intelligent then the masses they seek to control. They use that intelligence to deceive and subjugate them.

Last edited:

'tis true. Atheists don't murder and torture in name of their god. We don't invade other countries and force them to change their ways to conform to ours. We don't run around thumping a book of total nonsense and threatening others with an eternity of pain and misery.

You'll never have an atheist draggng their children and grand mother around, banging on doors on a Saturday morning and handing out garbage that goes traight to the recycle bin.

Renounce screwball religions = Save a tree.

Stalin rings no bells? Mao? Hitler? (he ditched religion, except as it served the STATE by the mid 1930s.? All atheists.

Forum List

Back