New York Daily News Editorial: Trump is a Madman

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Time to put this man in a rubber room before he kills us all.

After his latest spasm of deranged tweets, only those completely under his spell can deny what growing numbers of Americans have long suspected: The President of the United States is profoundly unstable. He is mad. He is, by any honest layman’s definition, mentally unwell and viciously lashing out.

Some might say we are just suffering through the umpteenth canny, calculated presidential eruption designed to distract the nation from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, or perhaps from unpopular legislation working its way through Congress.

Quite possible. But Occam’s razor, and the sheer strangeness of Trump’s behavior, leads us to conclude that we are witnessing signs of mania.​

Continued:

Donald Trump is a madman

DonaldTrumpStraitjacket.jpg

With all that money Trump has, you should at least be charging him rent to reside in your cranium.

What a magnificent deal-maker he must be, to live in there for free. :biggrin:

You lefty dweebs do realize you've been shooting these blanks for nearly 30 months now, don't you?

And what's that definition thing again for doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different outcome?

After his latest spasm of deranged tweets, only those completely under his spell can deny what growing numbers of Americans have long suspected: The President of the United States is profoundly unstable. He is mad. He is, by any honest layman’s definition, mentally unwell and viciously lashing out.

Some might say we are just suffering through the umpteenth canny, calculated presidential eruption designed to distract the nation from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, or perhaps from unpopular legislation working its way through Congress.

Quite possible. But Occam’s razor, and the sheer strangeness of Trump’s behavior, leads us to conclude that we are witnessing signs of mania.​

Continued:

Donald Trump is a madman

And you are an idiot.

liberals-really-are-idiots-obama-politics-1345174374.jpg

Continued:

Donald Trump is a madman

He tweets what we all spew on this site everyday. We'r not all clinical. We troll each other hourly. That is what Trump is doing.
It is an embarrassment to the office he holds but no more mentally unstable than you or I.

To suggest otherwise shows a lack of critical thinking on your part.

He tweets what we all spew on this site everyday. We'r not all clinical. We troll each other hourly. That is what Trump is doing.
It is an embarrassment to the office he holds but no more mentally unstable than you or I.

You and I are not President of the United States - JESUS / get a grip

read what he said you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck

Continued:

Donald Trump is a madman

Embarrassment to the office, are you kidding me, what about this?

We had shit for a president the last 8 years, now we have a mans man in office and we will again in 2020...

Being president does not bestw upon you some magical superhero status. It is just a job. A stressful and demanding one, but just a job none the less. Occupied by a human being.

Seems YOU need to get a grip.

Continued:

Donald Trump is a madman

The Daily News went off the deep end November 10th 2017. It's subscriptions are down, and its because they decided to become a shrill anti-trump hack.

My Grandfather suspended his subscription after almost 50 years because they went completely nanners.

Continued:

Donald Trump is a madman

Embarrassment to the office, are you kidding me, what about this?

We had shit for a president the last 8 years, now we have a mans man in office and we will again in 2020...

A man's man? Lol
You got a boicrush working there bud?
Yes Obama was a TERRIBLE president but he is not the yardstick with which you measure acceptable behavior by.

This is just one more Trump Has Poopy Pants complaints coming out of the liberal echo chamber. This is the fading echo of Morning Joe. By tomorrow it will be another Poopy Pants chant.

Meanwhile, the democrat House of Cards has come undone from the glue of cum and is falling apart before our eyes.

Being president does not bestw upon you some magical superhero status. It is just a job. A stressful and demanding one, but just a job none the less. Occupied by a human being.

I see - so the President of the United States shouldn't exercise more dignity and decorum than an anonymous poster on USMB?

You've lost it dude.

I see - so the President of the United States shouldn't exercise more dignity and decorum than an anonymous poster on USMB?

You've lost it dude.
Did I not say it is below the dignity of the office ya moron?

You DEFINITELY lack critical thinking skills.

With all that money Trump has, you should at least be charging him rent to reside in your cranium.

Note to self: trumpanzees consider it odd that people would be very concerned about the mental stability of the President of the United States.

You've lost it dude.
They want a President who resides in the Flame Zone.

Note to self: trumpanzees consider it odd that people would be very concerned about the mental stability of the President of the United States.

Actually, I am more concerned about the mental stability of your typical liberal.

Very soon, I believe we will arrive at a tipping point where the morgues will start filling up with liberals who can no longer cope with the real world and try to make a quick exit.

Forum List

Back