New Years Border assualt

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Well the Mob of about 150 on New Years Eve started to climb or break into the USA. The Border patrol sent 4 or 5 trucks with agents who repelled the Mob with tear gas. What got me was the picture of five trucks and about 10 agents on the scene. What happened to the Backup people. If this is all the Border patrol can get in a incident then something needs to be done and done now.

I noted the pix that was put up showed the amount of people responded was changed out to this one.
13b27ec196b24491d1ebc61af8b7610b.jpg

13b27ec196b24491d1ebc61af8b7610b.jpg

gas.jpg

Illegals love America so much they throw rocks at us.

[
AN DIEGO – A group of about 150 migrants attempted to breach a San Diego border fence on New Year’s Eve, and some began throwing rocks at responding U.S. border agents who deployed pepper spray and tear gas on the crowd, authorities said.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said the group was attempting to climb over and under the San Diego border fence. When agents and officers responded, about 45 migrants turned back to Mexico, according to the agency.

Some migrants began throwing rocks over the fence at agents and officers, according to the agency.

“Several teenagers, wrapped in heavy jackets, blankets and rubber mats were put over the concertina wire. Border Patrol agents witnessed members of the group attempt to lift toddler sized children up and over the concertina wire and (have) difficulty accomplishing the task in a safe manner,” a news release by U.S. authorities states.
/QUOTE]

Border agents fire tear gas at migrants throwing rocks, trying to cross border, authorities say

90mimb_pkjqicxJNP1vwmv18_540.jpg

Border Patrol fires tear gas AGAIN after 100 caravan migrants try to cross over from Tijuana to San Diego on New Year's Eve as Trump slams the Democrats for not caring about 'the crime and drugs Open Borders bring' in ongoing shutdown Twitter rant

Migrants faced tear gas once again as they tried to cross the US-Mexico border from Tijuana to San Diego on New Year's Eve.

Around 100 Central American caravan migrants failed in their attempt to cross the border and enter the US on Monday.

As night fell and people on both sides of the border prepared to celebrate New Year's Eve, the migrants tried to cross over.

The US Customs and Border Protection (CPB) then hurled two smoke bombs at the migrants, holding them back.

One migrant could be seen with his face covered in treatment after tear gas was thrown at the Mexican side of the fence in Tijuana.

Other photos showed migrants trying to take cover as a thick wall of tear gas surrounded them, or crying out in pain after they were hit by the gas.

Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Tear gas which is internationally illegal for use in war. From the folk who proclaim planetary moral authority. Figures.

Thank you.
This company has been working for the govt since the 90’s from what I can find. Sounds like they find the govt to be their cash cow. No surprise, though. Why the contract is not pulled is beyond me.
Accenture Federal Services was given an almost $300 million contract to hire more border agents. So far, they’ve hired two at the cost of over 13 million. Such waste.

Customs And Border Protection Paid A Firm $13.6 Million To Hire Recruits. It Hired 2

The report for those interested:

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2018-12/OIG-19-13-Nov18.pdf

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Tear gas which is internationally illegal for use in war. From the folk who proclaim planetary moral authority. Figures.
You really ARE a dumb Communist bastard!

Warfare. Use of tear gas in warfare (as with all other chemical weapons,) is prohibited by various international treaties that most states have signed. Police and private self-defense use is notbanned in the same manner. Armed forces can legally use tear gasfor drills (practicing with gas masks) and for riot control.

Accenture Federal Services was given an almost $300 million contract to hire more border agents. So far, they’ve hired two at the cost of over 13 million. Such waste.

Customs And Border Protection Paid A Firm $13.6 Million To Hire Recruits. It Hired 2

The report for those interested:

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2018-12/OIG-19-13-Nov18.pdf
Hey, MDK I refered you post to my Federal Senator to see what he has to say about it. If true hell is going to hit the fan. I has done stomped on some butt over things like this and really like to mess with those who condone it.

We shouldn't be dicking around with tear gas. This is war. Against a foreign force trying to invade our country, we should be using bullets and bombs and other weapons appropriate to this situation.
Put your ass on the line and be the first to fire..

This country better start RIGHT NOW taking this invasion seriously, and demand solutions to end this constant attack on our borders !
Every single one of you RIGHT NOW needs to start putting more pressure on all of our lawmakers and demand a solution !

Forum List

Back