What if the caravan was 8000 russians

• Banned
If that happened their heads would pop like the aliens did in mars attacks .

Can we make them polar bears? At least its a cuter false argument.

Stick with the truth. If they were silicon valley type technicians, we would have a place for them, IF THEY LEGALLY ENTERED THE COUNTRY.

As it is, they are a bunch of people making bad decisions after bad decisions.

I would be OK with it ...

IsoELjs.jpg

It will be 8,000 Russians, a UN Muslim quota of thousands, and anybody else that wants to walk into our country, with no ICE to stop them. We are a Democratic president away from open borders, airports, shiploads and the demise of our country as we know it...

It will be 8,000 Russians, a UN Muslim quota of thousands, and anybody else that wants to walk into our country, with no ICE to stop them. We are a Democratic president away from open borders, airports, shiploads and the demise of our country as we know it...
I do know one thing, I will not be around to witness the fall of this Nation if it ever occurs. I do however worry that Grand Kids will have to handle it. I hope the Americans will recognize the road that the Evil Progressives want us to go down, and it is not pretty. I know what is down there. I have been it in South America and in same Asian Nations. I breaks down to gangs running the hoods and working with the Big gangs. They become the foot Army. The Big guy run the governments state wide. The Big Money control the Nation. Take over by a Outside Nation will not happen because they have the same setup. Open Society and World without Borders.
When I read this I did not think it would work, but it could and it depends on the fact that the USA and three other Nations must fall. Iam not sure but the Nations might be England, Israel, Japan or France, or Russia.

I do know one thing, I will not be around to witness the fall of this Nation if it ever occurs. I do however worry that Grand Kids will have to handle it. I hope the Americans will recognize the road that the Evil Progressives want us to go down, and it is not pretty. I know what is down there. I have been it in South America and in same Asian Nations. I breaks down to gangs running the hoods and working with the Big gangs. They become the foot Army. The Big guy run the governments state wide. The Big Money control the Nation. Take over by a Outside Nation will not happen because they have the same setup. Open Society and World without Borders.
When I read this I did not think it would work, but it could and it depends on the fact that the USA and three other Nations must fall. Iam not sure but the Nations might be England, Israel, Japan or France, or Russia.
upload_2019-1-1_22-30-56.jpeg

Who would bring a Baby on a 3000 mile trip by foot.

Forum List

Back