New White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney calls Donald Trump "a terrible human being"

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Mulvaney states, "Do I like Donald Trump? No. Is he a role model for my children.? Absolutely not. I am supporting Donald Trump as enthusiastically as I can even though he is a terrible human being."

Trump picks only the best :19:

LOL. :21: Trump = the dog shitz

How did this guy get through the vetting process? Is the entire WH staff incompetent?

• Banned
How did this guy get through the vetting process? Is the entire WH staff incompetent?

No one wanted to work for Der Fuhrer because they knew it would be like getting an atom bomb dildo in their azz without the aesthetic to ease the butt hurt :21:

Mulvaney states, "Do I like Donald Trump? No. Is he a role model for my children.? Absolutely not. I am supporting Donald Trump as enthusiastically as I can even though he is a terrible human being."

And yet, Mulvaney will work for Trump, and jump like a bunny at his beck and call.

• Banned

And yet, Mulvaney will work for Trump, and jump like a bunny at his beck and call.

exactly; it's called a person without principles, which is exactly what Mulvaney is.

exactly; it's called a person without principles, which is exactly what Mulvaney is.

It's called "doing the job." No one cares about your peculiar moral dilemma.

• Banned

It's called "doing the job." No one cares about your peculiar moral dilemma.

No; it' called being 'two faced'

so, Mulvaney is actually like an inbred goat

Well, he's not wrong.

Trump will never forgive Mulvaney for his comments. In a few weeks Trump will get his revenge when he starts his twitter war against Mulvaney. Can you say Jeff Sessions II.

Both

But...BOTH SIDE DO IT!... HYPOCRITE!

Bill Clinton's 8 digs at Obama - POLITICO
Politico › story › 2012/09 › bill-clintons-...

Sep 5, 2012 · Bill Clinton (left) and Barack Obama are pictured. | AP Photo. In the past ... “I think that they played the race card on me. We now know, from

The thread is about Mulvaney, you jack ass.

If you want to make a thread about Obama, Clinton, or anyone else, then go do it in another thread; shit for brains.

Forum List

Back