NEW VIDEO: Rev Wright

Discussion in 'Congress' started by DavidS, Nov 2, 2008.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767

*snip*

Did anybody ever bother watching the whole video? The entire video of his sermon? He compares the treatment of the African American community to that of the German treatment of the Jews during the Nazi occupation of Germany, to that of the rounding up and imprisoning of Japanese during World War 2, to that of the extermination of the American Indians. All of this is actually quite interesting... if not intellectual. It does make you think. Unfortunately, the only part we saw was this:

2. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    I have watched it all, and despite his wonderful comparisons, it's all a bunch of racist hatespeak. He is bitter over things that happened generations ago. Time to let go.

3. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,912
    Not at all. This should have continued a while back. Why McCain didn't run with it, I don't know. He ran a terrible campaign. It really may be a little too late.

I can't believe that he would associate himself with a man that believes that the U.S. government invented AIDS so that it can be spread among the black community. What kind of idiotic nonsense is that! This guy is paranoid besides the fact that he hates the country in which he has enjoyed a certain amount of success.

4. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    It's also funny that he received government money to fund programs for his racist church. I wonder how much help Obama was in getting those funds.

5. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    Probably not much considering Bush was all about Faith based assistance to church.

6. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,697
    Rev. Wrighteousness preaches hatred for this country and for white people, it's all about Black Liberation Theology. Marxist theology. and as hasbeen enumerated by another poster here this morning they are seeking revenge on white people. :badgrin: