New Vermont Law Replaces Columbus Day With 'Indigenous Peoples' Day'

Last week, Gov. Phil Scott signed legislation that eliminates Columbus Day from the list of official state holidays, and replaces it with a new holiday, called Indigenous Peoples' Day.
Once again Vermont does the right thing.
Christopher Columbus was a monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A kick in the teeth to the Italian People.

Indians already have Thanksgiving, now the goombas don't have any day to celebrate their unique heritage.
Thanksgiving. The day the white mans lies started.

it's racist----hate of whites--I thought you were anti-racist?
make up your mind hypocrite
.....the NAs committed genocide...displaced/decimated/raped/TORTURED/warred on/etc long before the whites came
..even the children participated in the torture--their CULTURE--how nice
..so you are FOR this kind of evil???!!!

Last edited:
Last week, Gov. Phil Scott signed legislation that eliminates Columbus Day from the list of official state holidays, and replaces it with a new holiday, called Indigenous Peoples' Day.

A kick in the teeth to the Italian People.

Indians already have Thanksgiving, now the goombas don't have any day to celebrate their unique heritage.
Thanksgiving. The day the white mans lies started.

The real reason why libs hate Thanksgiving , is because of the focus of the holiday.

Thanksgiving is about giving thanks to Almighty God, and that's who libs have a real problem with. The fact that Almighty God didn't put up with it when the Gay Community of Sodom tried to convert his holy angels still pisses them off.

Good, now we can get rid of MLK day, he was a monster too.

If they got rid of Columbus Day, in favor of a Dean Martin Holiday celebrating the legendary King of Cool- that would be one thing. It would still be a holiday for the Italian people. To call it "Indigenous peoples day" is a slap in the face to our spaghetti bending friends. I've heard Italians being called all kinds of things, but I never heard them called "indigenous",they would seem likely to punch you in the nose if they heard you call them "indigenous"

As far as Martin Luther King, how about celebrating Rodney King instead? Rodney King was a victim, and that's how our liberal friends see black guys. Makes him the ideal face. And his statement "why can't we all just get along" is something that resonates across the political spectrum.

Those indigenous people completely wiped out other tribes before them.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Humans are violent. Is that news to you? At least the tribes they wiped out were evenly matched, firepower wise. Not so with the Europeans.

Good, now we can get rid of MLK day, he was a monster too.

If they got rid of Columbus Day, in favor of a Dean Martin Holiday celebrating the legendary King of Cool- that would be one thing. It would still be a holiday for the Italian people. To call it "Indigenous peoples day" is a slap in the face to our spaghetti bending friends. I've heard Italians being called all kinds of things, but I never heard them called "indigenous",they would seem likely to punch you in the nose if they heard you call them "indigenous"

As far as Martin Luther King, how about celebrating Rodney King instead? Rodney King was a victim, and that's how our liberal friends see black guys. Makes him the ideal face. And his statement "why can't we all just get along" is something that resonates across the political spectrum.
Where I grew up, there is a big Italian Festival late in May every year that goes on for a whole weekend. They close down roads to vehicle traffic and everything. LOTS of music, food, crafts and events. It's great.

Humans are violent. Is that news to you? At least the tribes they wiped out were evenly matched, firepower wise. Not so with the Europeans.
Darwinism. You don’t believe in evolution?
What’s more, you can’t apply today’s standards to the 15th century. Columbus wasn’t able to google ‘North American tribes of 1492’.
They were in survival mode and confronted by people they’d never seen anything like.
This is all just another Marxist cultural usurpation attempt aided by moronic and duped democrats.

What’s more, you can’t apply today’s standards to the 15th century. Columbus wasn’t able to google ‘North American tribes of 1492’.
They were in survival mode and confronted by people they’d never seen anything like.
This is all just another Marxist cultural usurpation attempt aided by moronic and duped democrats.

Columbus also was what they call a Flat Earth Denier.

The Scientific Consensus in the late 15th Century was the the Earth was as flat as a pancake, and if you went too far you'd drop over the edge.

Libs really don't like being proven wrong, so they hold a grudge to this day.

Columbus also was what they call a Flat Earth Denier.

The Scientific Consensus in the late 15th Century was the the Earth was as flat as a pancake, and if you went too far you'd drop over the edge.

Libs really don't like being proven wrong, so they hold a grudge to this day.

And now the majority of the left are biology deniers. They can’t even accept basic male/female determination.

Ya know you repukes can whine and complain about it all you want.
It’s a done deal and there is nothing you can do about it.
#Winning

Forum List

Back