New vaccines trials in India deliberately infect humans with deadly diseases to develop new vaccines

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New Vaccine Trials in India Deliberately Infect Humans with Deadly Diseases to Develop New Vaccines
It appears that vaccine manufacturers are ever more impatient to reap high profits from new vaccines — especially since they have entered into “public-private” partnerships with governments.

YOU REALLY ARE STUPID!!
You see morons when we tell you HUMANS are used to TEST VACCINES this is how they do it just one more way they sell it under the umbrella of " HELPING THEM" no it does it's killing them . JUST LIKE AFRICA THEY USE THEM TO TEST VACCINES GAWD DAM WAKE THE FK UP!!!
Oh never fear your medical gods know best they have all your wanted answers........ killing you isn't an option to tell you stupid asses..
your like animals to them and always were

3. “The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study, that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.”

upload_2019-10-18_8-7-26.png

more search terms

upload_2019-10-18_8-10-0.png

more terms any more left so I can pull every article listed

upload_2019-10-18_8-11-19.png

GAWD I JUST DON'T SEARCH THOSE PHUCKEN ARTICLES BEFORE LISTING THEM..

JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE WHEN N100 OF THE " SAMW" ARTICLES POP UP JUST SINGLE ME THE FK OUT OVER IT !!!

EVEN THOUGH I GAWD DAM SEARCH THIS CHIT!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back