New Tesla Plaid Model S vs Porsche Taycan Turbo S ......OMG!!!!!

And the Porsche is a minimum of $30K more!!!

My new Jeep Wrangler cost 37k+ out the door and has 287 HP. All Jeeps are made in Toledo, Ohio. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

They are made by the filthy ass UAW (cash cow of the Democrats) by a company that took a government bailout.

Meanwhile my Tundra truck was made in Texas in a non union plant.

My new Jeep Wrangler cost 37k+ out the door and has 287 HP. All Jeeps are made in Toledo, Ohio. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

They are made by the filthy ass UAW (cash cow of the Democrats) by a company that took a government bailout.

That's a Nissan pickup truck, foreign made but classy looking.

That's a Nissan pickup truck, foreign made but classy looking.

Actually Toyota made by non UAW Texans.

And Tesla is made in Calif.

And Tesla is made in Calif.

A non right to work state with ecological disaster produced LI batteries that can't hardly take a charge and are heavy as hell and won't last near as long as you think they will.

Forum List

Back