New site up called "Trump Leaks". I love the mentioned name "Trumplethinskin".

R

rdean

To include information, you have to fill out a form and prove it. No fake news:

Trump Leaks – Correct The Record

You can find the info here with court papers, video and any other substantiated information:

News about #trumpleaks on Twitter

I found this story there:

A War Vet's Pet May Lead To Eviction From His Trump Village Home - Bensonhurst's News Site
Many times veterans with severe disorders are given "comfort dogs". The veteran may suffer from nightmares and anxiety and the dogs are trained to help comfort the veteran. They are as legal as guide dogs for the blind.

Paperwork on the two hundred illegals Trump hired.

More on Trump's Russian connection. Funny the FBI and CIA could find no information on a connection to something that's public record.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

WATCH: Trump Admits Doing Business With Notorious Saudi Arms Dealer & Sultan of Brunei | The Huffington Post

Thank God for video.

There is an endless number of these types of documents. Trump has been a very, very busy little orange boy.
Cyj5IYyVQAAkjS8.jpg

So enjoy. A lot of good reading there.

CzaOQM7XEAAr3EV.jpg

Remember, the FBI couldn't find any Trump/Russian connections.

You can find the info here with court papers, video and any other substantiated information:

A War Vet's Pet May Lead To Eviction From His Trump Village Home - Bensonhurst's News Site
Many times veterans with severe disorders are given "comfort dogs". The veteran may suffer from nightmares and anxiety and the dogs are trained to help comfort the veteran. They are as legal as guide dogs for the blind.

More on Trump's Russian connection. Funny the FBI and CIA could find no information on a connection to something that's public record.

WATCH: Trump Admits Doing Business With Notorious Saudi Arms Dealer & Sultan of Brunei | The Huffington Post

Thank God for video.

There is an endless number of these types of documents. Trump has been a very, very busy little orange boy.
Cyj5IYyVQAAkjS8.jpg

Thank you....and here is one website I found today

Donald Trump: Corrupt AF

TRACKING 46 REPORTS OF CORRUPTION BY DONALD TRUMP

Ram fakenews down peoples' throats when they try it. Good OP.
If there is video and registered lawsuits and legal documents, then it's not fake.

Sad you don't know the difference. Must be because of that little bump on your head. Stay away from sledgehammers.

Thank God for video.

Cyj5IYyVQAAkjS8.jpg

Wow, that's some pretty interesting reading. I wonder how much will turn up on Trump leaks. I've been reading this stuff for an hour. There is just so much. It's overwhelming.

What gets me is that four presidents in the entire history of the United States had one lawsuit each as they entered office. Trump has 75. How is that possible?

So, how long until DearLeaderTrump has it censored?

At a minimum, expect the FBI to investigage such enemies of The Fuehrer.

And all his stormtroopers here will cheer.

Thank God for video.

Cyj5IYyVQAAkjS8.jpg

Wow, that's some pretty interesting reading. I wonder how much will turn up on Trump leaks. I've been reading this stuff for an hour. There is just so much. It's overwhelming.

What gets me is that four presidents in the entire history of the United States had one lawsuit each as they entered office. Trump has 75. How is that possible?

American style "capitalism".

Ram fakenews down peoples' throats when they try it. Good OP.
If there is video and registered lawsuits and legal documents, then it's not fake.

Sad you don't know the difference. Must be because of that little bump on your head. Stay away from sledgehammers.
You idiot. I am not accusing you of fake news. When you are right you are right, and when you are not I make sure the Board knows it. I treat iceweasel no differently. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

Golly, you have to fill out a form before submitting the "leak"? They don't even know what the word means but you mentioned nothing about fact checking and cited sources.

I'm not going to wade through all of your bullshit but in this case I doubt Trump is running the day to day operations of all his properties. If it's a PTSD dog I think there's a federal law on his side but you said comfort dog. Apart from that sounding like a lady of the night were the rules in place before he showed up? Or did Donald J. Trump impose the decree from his ivory tower just to fuck with a veteran?

I know I will. Primarily because I was not born yesterday and the filthy true nature of the leftist is oozing out in record pace for all to witness. Their vile natures are apparent to everyone. You stupid assholes had nothing to offer but hate and you think more of the same will win the day but in reality the Republicans with all their faults keep claiming more and more territory.

I know I will. Primarily because I was not born yesterday and the filthy true nature of the leftist is oozing out in record pace for all to witness. Their vile natures are apparent to everyone. You stupid assholes had nothing to offer but hate and you think more of the same will win the day but in reality the Republicans with all their faults keep claiming more and more territory.
You describe yourself and your ilk, weasel, and your ideas will be stomped into the muck.

And a happy Sieg Heil to you too, you Nazi piece of shit. You've just proudly announced your desire to have opposing political views censored. That makes you a Nazi piece of shit.

WWII didn't turn out well for your kind, you know.

And a happy Sieg Heil to you too, you Nazi piece of shit. You've just proudly announced your desire to have opposing political views censored. That makes you a Nazi piece of shit.

It did for me, it's how my dad met my mom. Regardless, when did I say anything about censorship? I said quite the opposite, your hate filled bile is becoming evident even to casual observers. Why would I want to censor that?

It did for me, it's how my dad met my mom. Regardless, when did I say anything about censorship? I said quite the opposite, your hate filled bile is becoming evident even to casual observers. Why would I want to censor that?
The far right fascists will censor nothing, and their material will be vetted . . . very, very carefully.

Forum List

Back