New Poll Has Clinton Up 11 Points

The point is, coupled with temper tantrum Trump's pitiful crowd attendance at his latest rally in Virginia where he was only able to attract about a fourth of the venue capacity and this latest poll indicates the cult leader is losing support, leaving his cult followers butt hurt and confused.

The point is, coupled with temper tantrum Trump's pitiful crowd attendance at his latest rally in Virginia where he was only able to attract about a fourth of the venue capacity and this latest poll indicates the cult leader is losing support.
It goes beyond just the polls

Trump will do even worse in electoral votes than the polls indicate. His poor standing with women and Hispanics will cost him not only red states like Georgia and Arizona but impact all Republicans running for office

This is the PEAK of Crooked Hillary's support. Anyone wanna bet? Please post terms and Paypal account.

And your point is...?
Someone might make the point that serial liar Donnie is not doing well as the process moves from the primary election to the general election. Scamming his cult followers was one thing, scamming the general population is an altogether different ball game.

This is the PEAK of Crooked Hillary's support. Anyone wanna bet? Please post terms and Paypal account.

46% in a national poll is the peak of Hillary's support between now and the election?

$1000 and we put the money with a neutral party.

Meh, post primary bump. Same happened when trump clinched. Now the real game starts....

Meh, post primary bump. Same happened when trump clinched. Now the real game starts....
Perhaps his party leaders will stop trashing him. That could increase his poll numbers, but it may be negated by the ass kicking Sen. Warren is giving him. Maybe she will stop doing that.

Perhaps his party leaders will stop trashing him. That could increase his poll numbers, but it may be negated by the ass kicking Sen. Warren is giving him. Maybe she will stop doing that.

Or if he gets serious about this and acts as if he's trying to convince people to vote for him.

Donnie needs political finishing school or he's going to have his ass handed to him. I fucking hate Clinton but am having a problem getting all revved up to head to the polls for this guy...

It's an online poll. Reuters had a poll with a similar lead a week or so ago.

Online polls are generally less reliable.

We'll have to see if her lead is that big in more reputable polls.

I fucking hate Clinton but am having a problem getting all revved up to head to the polls for this guy...
Are you casting your vote for the candidate or for yourself (and your country)? I don't care about his personality, I care about what he'll do as POTUS. I know what Hillary will do, continue to build on Obama's transfer of power from the people to the government. I'm not gonna let Trump's personality keep me from voting AGAINST another tyrant, that would be stupid.

Forum List

Back