New Orleans residents warn ‘don’t sit in your car’ as carjackings spike a shocking 165%

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado

One of the nation's murder capitals is facing a historic surge in carjacking crimes​

"You try to park close to your house or where you’re going," Kelly, of New Orleans, told Fox News. "You don’t sit in your car and play on your phone."

Sally, from New Orleans, said people "have to be aware of what's going on" around them when they leave the house.

The Democrats sure know how to run a city.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited by a moderator:

One of the nation's murder capitals is facing a historic surge in carjacking crimes​

"You try to park close to your house or where you’re going," Kelly, of New Orleans, told Fox News. "You don’t sit in your car and play on your phone."

Sally, from New Orleans, said people "have to be aware of what's going on" around them when they leave the house.

The Democrats sure know how to run a city.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Carjackings are up all over. They are up that much in Washington, D.C., where the city council decided at the same time carjackings had gone up so much to reduce the penalties for them!

Congress actually acted to undo that law, just a couple weeks ago. Smart, since Congress and all the political types would have been most of the victims.

Carjackings are up all over. They are up that much in Washington, D.C., where the city council decided at the same time carjackings had gone up so much to reduce the penalties for them!

Congress actually acted to undo that law, just a couple weeks ago. Smart, since Congress and all the political types would have been most of the victims.
The only reason they did it was due to a minor uprising by congressional staffers who had become victims.

The sad part is there are many beautiful parts of antebellum New Orleans which are going to be abandoned by those who have restored them, and when they leave, it will fall into ruin.

Ya know? I used to carry a little Lorcin .25 for situations like that.

Oh man! One day I uh..went the wrong way and went down this alley to turn around and like 10 blacks rushed my truck.

I didn't know what the fuck they were trying to do and did not care.

I racked a round and said "get the fuck back" is what I did, and pointed it at the nearest one's head. And they did, and then I turned around and went west towards the job.

As I drove away, they all just kinda looked at me dumbfounded. Like in shock.

I ain't the type of cracker to get caught zoning into a phone; Although people should be free to do so if they choose without fear of getting carjacked.

Nobody wants to carjack a cracker with an old beat up work truck anyways. :auiqs.jpg:

If they do, they're pretty stupid.

Last edited:
Ya know? I used to carry a little Lorcin .25 for situations like that.

Oh man! One day I uh..went the wrong way and went down this alley to turn around and like 10 blacks rushed my truck.

I didn't know what the fuck they were trying to do and did not care.

I racked a round and said "get the fuck back" is what I did. And they did, and then I turned around and went west towards the job.
Anymore,your are the one who would be arrested

Anymore,your are the one who would be arrested
Go drive down that alleyway, faggot. I can direct you right to it.

Lemme know how that works out fer ya.

The cops ain't there to help you. They're a hammer and you're a nail, dumbass.

I didn't whip out a cell phone and call the police. No. Holy shit! I had a Nokia back then. :auiqs.jpg:

There's reality, and then there's the way you think, and the two are not the same.

That was then, this is now, now if a mofucker like that encroached on my vehicle, I am within my rights to shoot the fuck out of them. As it should be.

Not saying I would just for why not, but if I did, that's legal now.

I didn't wanna kill nobody, but i didn't want them swarming my vehicle like they were, either.

A little real threatage worked in that instance.

Last edited:

Let's be fair.

Neither Democrats nor Republicans can do much when dealing with certain folks.

The Democrats do not want to crack down on such horrible misconduct because Democrats want to show their sympathy for how those folks were treated before the 1960s.

The Republicans are afraid to crack down lest they be called "racists"

So certain folks will just continue to run wild.

And good people will just continue to pack their bags and move.

Would sitting in your car all night with an AR carbine on your lap considered "hunting over bait"?

And what's the bag limit for piss goblins in Nwaleans?

I'm just asking for a friend.

The sad part is there are many beautiful parts of antebellum New Orleans which are going to be abandoned by those who have restored them, and when they leave, it will fall into ruin.

That's straight from the Progressive Playbook for Successfully running a city (into the ground)

Forcing poverty on a people has its negative consequences.

NOLA is a preview of what is coming for the country.

This thread would be a good place to start the discussion on finding answers to the problem.

Let's be fair.

Neither Democrats nor Republicans can do much when dealing with certain folks.

The Democrats do not want to crack down on such horrible misconduct because Democrats want to show their sympathy for how those folks were treated before the 1960s.

The Republicans are afraid to crack down lest they be called "racists"

So certain folks will just continue to run wild.

And good people will just continue to pack their bags and move.

Tell that to Mayor Rudy

Forcing poverty on a people has its negative consequences.

NOLA is a preview of what is coming for the country.

This thread would be a good place to start the discussion on finding answers to the problem.

We need to have fair and honest elections

I'm in New Orleans right now at Stanley of New Orleans having breakfast in Jackson Square. It's true about the carjackings. Cars got broken into at the Pelican's game the other night at the Smoothie King Center next to the Superdome. It's really bad.

Too late for too many of them. Most with Multiple arrests, 25% incarcerated, another 25% on parole or probation. Basically Unemployable for any job above putting garbage into a can.

Can't put jobs near their cribs as it will be destroyed by employees, night criminals, or shaken down by Al Sharptounge types or evil corrupted GOVT.

Most can't drive to any job as they can't obtain or keep a legal license or a car. Grandma or baby mama can't drive them as someone has to watch the five kids from five fathers. Father is missing.

I used to have some hope back to Obiden 1.0 to fix the ghettos but he fixed the GOVT, elite & union folks instead. Trump was the last American hope.

DEMs Da' facts. Enjoy the ending.

Last edited:

"Hey, lets have a city of mostly Negroes and put Democrats in charge, what could possibly go wrong?"

Democrats would blame carjacking victims. It's their fault.

Forum List

Back